Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#341112 03/31/02 01:10 AM
F
OP Offline
F
As I have said in a early message my husband and I have been apart now 6 months. Although it has been the worst time in my life, in this time I have found God and made lots of new friends, plus got in contact with some old ones that I hadn't bothered with for years. Now, I pray that my husband finds God, and with God in his heart he will be able to see that we can sort out our problems with God in our marriage.

K
K
Lord You are the God of everything, even when things seem out of control to us, You say "Trust Me" or "Stand still". As I know you are with this WH open his eyes to truth, reveal lies and deception for what it is. Bring this man to his knees and home into the plan You have for his life. We know that it is Your will for H and W to be together, may all that hinders these 2 be removed now in Jesus name. Amen.

F
OP Offline
F
Thank you so much for your prayer ........things seems to be worse <p>After 6 months of being seperated from my husband he has told me that he has been pretending that we could sort things out, so I that I wouldn't stop him seeing the kids (although my daughter won't see him). I have become a Christian since my husband and I parted, and it is like someone has turned on a light....even though he used to hit me and mental toture was horrid. I now know I want to be the loving wife I never was to him, I love him with all my heart and soul. He has been flirting with various women on the net, but one called Angel is apparantly coming to England they are just very close friends at the moment but I get the feeling if she does come over more will happen....I found out all this today, silly as I am I invited a man round that I met off the net, it could have been awful but the kids woke up so he left... What should I do I love my husband should I give up???

R
rjd Offline
R
Dear sister in Jesus,
Welcome to the Family of God, I am sorry that you had to come in such a hard way, though. I am so sorry for your pain; Jesus is crying with you and feels the depth of your heartbreak and regrets. You cannot change the past, but you have been forgiven. I would not tell you what to do, you need a good counselor for that. But I am praying for you, and for your H. Thank God that you did nothing with the man who came around. I hope you can find a good group of believers for support, help and prayer.

M
M
I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I just want to remind you that you are not alone, even though it may seem that way. I also want you to know that God will never throw anything at you that you can not handle. You will come out of this stronger than you could ever imagine. It will be hard, and I will pray for you.<p>I will be praying for your husband as well. Only God can bring a non believer to his knees, and he will fight tooth and nail before it happens. The more prayer, the more the person being prayed for fights. Satan wants him, and will fight to keep him. My mother told me "The worst thing you can do for your enemy is pray for him. Just think what that does for your loved ones." I hope that you find comfort in Him. Trust Him, He will come through for you.<p>Jen

F
OP Offline
F
Thank you all for your kind messages and prayers. Please keep praying for my husband to come home, satan can't win this one. I love my husband too much to let that happen.

H
H
FATHER GOD I COME TO YOU IN THE NAME OF YOUR SON JESUS. FATHER I COME TO YOU TODAY ASKING YOU TO GUIDE THEM TO THE RIGHT PATH. FATHER GIVE THEM A PEACE OF MIND WHILE THEY GOING THROUGH THE VALLEY. GIVE THEM STREGTH IN THE TIME OF TROUBLE. FATHER I PRAY THAT THEY ARE BUILDING A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU. FATHER THAT THEY CAST THEIR TROUBLE TO YOU. FATHER FIGHT OUR BATTLE I REALIZE THAT THIS BATTLE IS NOT MINE IT&#8217;S YOUR. I HAVE FAITH THAT YOU WILL REBUILD THE BROKEN DOWN HOME. TO HEALTHE SICK. TO REBUILD MARRIAGES. I EXPOSE SATAN HE HAS NO RIGHT IN OUR HOMES AND LIVES. I&#8217;M EXPOSING HIM TO YOU AND TELLING ON HIM. FATHER HE IS DESTORYING HOMES, LIES. WE RECLAIM EVERYTHING THAT HE TOOK FROM US. OUR HUSBANDS/WIVES, CHILDREN, HOME, JOBS, AND LOVE ONES. FATHER YOU SAID IN YOUR WORDS THAT IF WE BELIEVE IN YOU AND HAVE FAITH THAT EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE. YOU SAID THAT IF WE LEAN ON YOU YOU WOULD CAST ALL OUR TROUBLES AWAY. FATHER IN THE NAME OF YOU SON AND THE BLOOD I ASK YOU TO GIVE US YOUR HOLY SPIRIT. THAT YOU MOVE. HOLY SPIRIT MOVE WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER. FATHER WE ARE UNDER ATTACK AND THE DEVIL IS DESTORYING YOUR PEOPLE WE JUST ASK FOR YOU TO GIVE US PEACE WHILE WE IN THE VALLEY. JESUS WE ALL HAVE THE VICTORY IN YOU. WE GIVE YOU ALL THE GLORY, HONOR AND PRAISES. FATHER YOU HAVE BEEN SO GOOD TO US THAT WE JUST WANT TO THANK YOU. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE WORTHLY OF MORE BUT RIGHT NOW THAT&#8217;S ALL WE HAVE. THAT YOU FOR YOUR GRACE AND MERCY BECAUSE IF IT WASN&#8217;T BECAUSE OF YOUR LOVE WE WEREN&#8217;T KNOW WHERE WE WOULD BE. IN OUR TIME OF TROUBLE YOU STILL LOVE US AND IN OUR TIME THAT WE FORGOT YOU, YOU LOVED US. SO THANK YOU FOR ALL. THANK YOU FOR LETTING US WAKEUP THIS MORNING. FOR THE BREATH OF LIFE. FOR LETTING US SEE OUR LOVE ONES. FOR PRAISES YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR WORDS. THANK YOU FOR THE COMFORT THAT YOU GIVE US EVEN WHEN WE DON&#8217;T DESERVE IT. THANK YOU FATHER THANK YOU. JUST THANK HIM BROTHERS AND SISTER GIVE HIM ALL THE GLORY FOR HE IS WORTHLY TO BE PRAISE. <p>IN JESUS HOLY BLOOD AND NAME I PRAY.
YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST
MIRACLE
AKA HIS LADY

F
OP Offline
F
Thank you all for your kind messages and prayers. Please keep praying for my husband to come home, satan can't win this one. I love my husband too much to let that happen.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,097 guests, and 63 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation