Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
To all out there who care, I need your prayers. Last August 31st, my husband left my daughter and I. By October he was asking me to move in with him again. Now, hes gone again. Our daughter is going to be 3 soon. I still love him, but he says he wants a divorce. We have had alot of problems in the past, but nothing we cant work through. I have been praying for him all the time. He has so much anger built up. We need Gods help. Please help us pray!!! Thank you so much.

L
L
Dear Lord, I lift this family up to you. Lord , the enemy has taken another WM captive and I ask that you would break that hold in Jesus name. Give Shannon the strenth and peace to wait upon your timing Lord.
IJNA
Mark

C
C
Shannon,
I'm praying for you and your young daughter

K
K
Healing Lord, I ask for healing in this marriage and this family. I break the yoke of the enemy now IJN, I pray a hedge around this family that the enemy cannot penetrate. I pray that any person who has wrong motives against this m would lose interest and leave IJN. Amen

S
OP Offline
S
You all are so kind, I pray for you all to stay with god. There are so few good people left in this world. It surely comforts me to have God on my side. God bless all of you!

R
rjd Offline
R
Praying for you

H
H
Hello Shanno <p> I&#8217;m in the same position as you. I was trying everything to please my husband. I have been and still going through something&#8217;s that only my Father in heaven can take care of. Shannon I know it hard in what you&#8217;re going through. But 11 years later in my marriage now I know what I must do. I must first have a relationship with God. How can I have a relationship with a man that God Bless me with if I can&#8217;t have one with the one whom created me? Everytime I had trouble I went to him, but when I was happy I forgot him. But no more. My focus is on the Lord. I started to read the book of The Power of praying wife. It teaching me on how to ask God to change me, to clean me. To open my heart and its teaching me to pray for my husband. I never asked the Lord to bring my husband to me; I&#8217;m asking him to bring him back to him. To make my husband the man of God he use to be. Shannon you have to reclaim everything that the devil took from you. Reclaim your healing, deliverance, and your joy. Pray over you home, your car, and your husband. Get on your knees and praise our father give him thanks for your Life. Thank him in the morning, noon, and night. Give him all the glory. Let him fight your battle but you have to help by praising, praying, fasting, and above all having a relationship with him. Have faith in him. If you see that you are down get on your knees, stand up and lift those hands and praise him. Talk t him. Tell him to fill you with kindness, love, and joy. To humble you, to give you patience. He will do all that if your hearts desires it. So sister lets begin now. Buy the book it will help you. Read a verse in psalms every day. Wake up a little earlier and pray to our father in the name of Jesus. <p>Father God I&#8217;m coming to you In the name of your Son Jesus. Father I ask you for your Holy Spirit. Pour it down to us and make us women of God. Father let us be soldiers for you. We are putting our armors to fight the battle that you are fighting for us. We praise you. You deserve all the glory and honor. Thank you father for what you are going to do in our lives. Father Thank you for changing Shannon in her Life. Father touch her husband let him come to you presence and praise you. Let him come to you on his knee and become the man of God he is suppose to be. Thank you Father for the times you have carry Shannon in the time of her trouble. Father let her Faith grow stronger. Father I thank you in the Name of your son Jesus. I thank you for your son who die for us. Thank you Father in advance for all you will do for this family. Thank you. Glory is your name. <p>Shannon all I can tell you is to have Faith that&#8217;s all we have and all we can hold on. Remember the battle is the Lords that our. Whatever God Join together let no men take apart. Our God is a God of Love. Never forget that.
Your Sister in Christ His Lady

S
OP Offline
S
Thank you so much, His lady. You have comforted me more than you know. I am praying all the time and have asked god to make me a better wife and to help me serve him. I thank him for the things that he has blessed me with and try to stay focused on that. I have faith that in time satan will see that hes fighting a losing battle trying to come into all of our lives, and trying to separate what god has join together. Thank you so much for your post. May god bless you all.

M
M
I will be praying for you. There are so many people here that understand and believe in the restoration of marriages. I do not post often but I come here daily and pray. We can't give up. The victory is ours. Please feel free to email me. I have an ebook you may like. Also visit www.restoreministries.com. And read all you can here. It helps so much.<p>Morriggs
morriggs@yahoo.com

I will pray for you. Try remembering what I'm also trying to remember: His will, on His time frame. God respects your marriage, and He knows all.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation