Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#341333 04/28/02 08:01 AM
K
OP Offline
K
I have an awesome praise report for you all. Fri I actually flew out to New York City to give my W a surprise reunion. The enemy came in hard as I waited for 3 hrs at the gate she was coming in on. We had a wonderful reunion at the airport, NJ Newark, we missed the connecting flight so we stayed the night in NYC. We had dinner, shopped a little and spent a ton of time talking. God has done an incredible work in my W. In fact it is so good I don't hardly believe it, but there are so many things that can not be faked that I know it is God. The only thing I worry about is her trying to contact OM again or his Mom and wind up getting manipulated again. I need to get ready for church so I need to go, I just wanted all prayers to know that things are going awesome.<p>Blessings to you all,
knight

#341334 04/28/02 10:14 AM
J
J
Praise God, Knight. There's a weary road ahead of you, but you have stood fast all of this time and you can stand fast again, because He is faithful Who promised, and He has promised to be with you to the end.<p>Praying for you,
JSO

#341335 04/28/02 11:58 AM
F
F
knight?mare<p>I am so happy for you!!! Praise God for bringing your wife home to you. I will pray that things will only get better for you and your wife now, I will also pray for protection for you family.

#341336 04/28/02 02:19 PM
R
rjd Offline
R
Praise our Father! I am so happy for you, and your blessing gives all of us hope. Our Father is good, even in our dark times.

#341337 04/28/02 06:24 PM
L
L
Knight,
Let me add my Praises to our Faithful Lord as well.<p>
\o/<p>\o/<p>THANK YOU JESUS!!!<p>I will be praying for a good recovery and closeness between you to be achieved quickly.

#341338 04/28/02 11:10 PM
L
L
Praise God Knight. Keep her in Gods hands no matter what. You still have an angry enemy. God is faithful. He is worthy to be praised.
Mark

#341339 04/30/02 02:32 AM
K
OP Offline
K
Things are still going so well, we are able to communicate so much better right now. She is still very scared that OM or someone he knows will contact us or try to harm or threaten us in some way. We are considering moving, in fact we are getting our house ready to sell so that those chances are even slimmer. OM made my w sign documents that she went to Bahrain of her our free will. He made her sign D papers to give to a lawyer when she got home. She was not allowed to see me when she was here. They also kept her drivers license.<p>This is the awsome part. Sun morn we went to church and my w went forward at the altar time to recieve salvation and forgiveness for her sins. I couldn't believe it I totally did not expect that. It was like God blinded the eyes of the woman praying for her because she asked my wife her name and prayed a sinners prayer with her, this woman my wife has know at church for probably 20 yrs. Then the woman started to tell her that God had a ministry for her and that God was going to use her, that totally blew my w away. God is so faithful. His calling really is irrevocable. <p>Afterwards so many people came up to my w and just hugged her and loved on her, I felt like the entire body came and shared their excitement that my w was home and repentant. <p>He is continuing to do His perfect work so please remember to pray for us. I don't know how often I will be checking in for a while but I wanted you all to know that things are going well. I love you all so much, you have strengthened me in so many ways. I will check back when I can to update you and to hold you all up in prayer also. Keep praising Jesus.<p>Blessings to you all,
kight<p>[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: knight?mare ]</p>

#341340 05/01/02 12:09 AM
S
S
Praise the Lord Knight!!!
I just found these latest postings, I am so happy for you. I knew the Lord would come through for you! Hang on to your W and love her through Jesus, I am so thrilled of her repentance. I pray that you will stay protected, and that there is absolutely no chance of the OM getting in the way, Remember that the Lord's warrior angels are surrounding you and your family, and will fight off the evil that lurks in this world. The ministry that you and your w will have through this, is certainly going to tick off the devil, and I 'm sure he will try to interfere, but the Lord is sooooo much stronger!
God be with you, and keep you and your family under his wing. God Bless now and always!
Monika

#341341 05/01/02 03:09 AM
K
OP Offline
K
Thanks Monika,<p>I pray the Lord would continue to do a work in you and that some day you too would see the restoration of your M. I am still in shock and we have things to work on but God has been so faithful. Both my w and I feel like the last 6 months seem like a day to us both, it truly is a gift from God.<p>Blessings to you,
knight

#341342 05/01/02 11:58 AM
S
S
HI Knight, thanks for your prayers, it always encourages me when I hear how the Lord brings marriages back together again! He is the great healer, and miracle worker!
I was driving to work yesterday after I read about your wife's return, and I was just overwhelmed with happiness for you, and praising God! Of course you have alot to work out yet, but the Lord is in control AMEN!
How are your children handling this experience with their mom home?
I will pray that they will have forgiveness in their hearts, and that no bitterness will have root there.
This is so inspiring! God Bless you all,
Monika [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]

#341343 05/01/02 01:44 PM
W
W
Dear Knight:<p>Just read your good news and I am so happy for you and your family. I pray that with God's help you and your W can work out the problems that exist and become as one.<p>Please be sure to protect yourself and your family during these unsettling times.<p>God Bless you and your family, Knight.<p>JAck

#341344 05/01/02 06:29 PM
T
T
Knight, <p>Wow. I am soooo happy for you and your family. I have goosebumps. <p>I don't come to the boards much anymore, but I checked in to see how your life was unfolding.<p>I will pray for your continued recovery and strength.<p>love and light,
tinlizzy

#341345 05/01/02 10:18 PM
K
OP Offline
K
Monika, Jack and tinlizzy<p>Thanks be to God for answering prayer and thanks to you for going to the thrown on our behalf. The kids are doing great, they are always thanking Mom for coming home and loving on her. They are even letting her leave their sight. God has really blessed us. Please just pray that OM stops trying to contact my wife. Our phone line is being changed tomorrow but aparently he has lots of connections. God IS in control. I love you all.<p>God bless,
knight

#341346 05/01/02 11:09 PM
F
F
Knight, PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>What a beautiful thing He is doing!!!<p>I was just thinking about you today too and wondering how things are going. <p>Truly you are seeing the salvation of the Lord just as He promised you!<p>Please follow through with your decision to move. H and I were going to move at first and then we decided OM was the creep--why should we leave town? Well, he never did contact me again but recovery likely would have been somewhat smoother with a geographical cure (partially, anyway.)<p>You need to protect her and your children now so I just encourage you to make that move. The Lord will show you what's next.<p>I could just picture you hugging your W as she gave her life to Christ. God has even opened doors so that perhaps in time as your M is restored and healed, she can become your partner in ministry. <p>None can compare to the incomparable riches we find in Jesus Christ our Lord.<p>Wish I could give the two of you a giant group hug from all of us!!!!<p>BLESS you, brother! [img]images/icons/cool.gif" border="0[/img]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation