Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#341390 05/07/02 05:31 PM
Y
ymon Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
I have been experincing some challenges here lately. I was for a while in limbo, since I know that God sees all and doesn't allow more to me than I can handle... I have decided and definitely confirmed in His word and through prayers that I should continue thanking Him in these situations and for His deliverance that is coming to my living.
My Husband doesn't frustrate me so much anymore, I can understand now my place in letting God be God. I thank you for your prayers, and I keep you in my own. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] Thank you

#341391 05/08/02 08:54 AM
K
K
Though I am not 100% sure you are writing this to me, I know the feeling of being free in the Lord to just thank Him, though everything around you seems to be falling apart. I too will be praying for you in your situation, as I appreciate your prayers.<p>God has done such an awesome work in my w it really blows me away. I get fearful at times though, then she will do something that confirms in me that she is "home" and not planning on leaving.<p>May God bless you richly in your journey with Him, because truly we are blessed when we spend our days with Him. <p>knight

#341392 05/10/02 03:38 PM
Y
ymon Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Yes the thank you was for you!!
I am so glad that you are staying in a position of obedience, that God is able to honor your prayers, as you honor Him. I praise God for the good report of your marriage and situation. Things are really causing me to completely give up to God and simply wait... That is something I am still growing into, and I am doing well. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img] Oh! That is what I wanted to tell you. Give fear NO PLACE in your thoughts, if you believe God with restoring your marriage, believe Him and TRUST Him all the way. Don't stop just at "well God send her home" and then keep that burden. He is God- give it all to Him. Trust Him- He will put all the pieces together, His way. Reject sadness and fear and put on joy and take up gladness. God's joy is your strength. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

#341393 05/12/02 08:49 PM
K
K
Thanks ymon, your words are quite timely. This morning we had a good talk and this evening there was also another break down, nothing extreme. God is doing a great work and I will look to Him. Thanks for your encouraging words.<p>God bless you,
knight

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 968 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation