Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Hi to all the new people -
I haven't posted in a long time. My H has/had (not sure which right now) an affair which he told me about in Jan and moved out a year ago. <p>I tried to postpone getting a separation this whole time, trying to reconcile. We are getting along much better and not fighting anymore. <p>Anyway, we just went to the judge who saw how upset I was and told me I didn't have to do it if I didn't want to. Then he talked to my h privately and when he called me back in, he told me my h had decided to try to work things out!!!<p>So I am telling you all this in order for you not to ever give up. God is with us in this spiritual battle. Our enemy is not our WS but you know who.<p>Right before we went to see the judge I was praying that something would happen to disrupt the process and that it was out of my hands. And then the judge did that!!! <p>Remember who is really in charge and if God allows you a trial it is for your good and maybe to help save your WS or the people around you. I know of 4 other people who were separated with me - if I can somehow work things out, who knows if they will too? Each victory leads to other victories. Please hold tight to your marriage even if it seems hopeless. The Lord has chosen to work through us. And remember...<p>Nothing - NOTHING - is impossible for God.

B
B
(((((((((PRAISE GOD))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!<p>He is "WONDERFUL!!!!" Anything is POSSIBLE with GOD and this is his "GLORY"!!!!! HIS ALONE!!!!!<p>So happy for you!!!!!!!!!<p>PRAISE GOD!!!!! Check this site out!!!!!!<p>http://www.restorem.org/<p>[ June 15, 2002: Message edited by: BetrayedAgain ]</p>

C
C
Trying.....man that is GREAT news. I am praying everyday that God does a miracle with my marriage just like he did for yours. I have total faith that he is going to step in and put my marriage back together. <p> It is stories like yours that keep us going in a positive direction. I think God did that for you to inspire others to never give up. God has answered some of my prayers about my wife and I just in the last month but I am waiting on his timing to answer my biggest request of my wife and I being a family again.<p> I will pray for you that God keeps blessing your marriage and you will continue to grow with your husband.<p> God is good!!!!!<p> Love in Christ<p> cajunky

L
L
Tryingto...<p>WOW!!! PTL!!!!<p>\o/<p>That is great news.<p>I'm doing the "happy dance" here.<p>We serve an awesome God, don't we!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>May God continue to reveal His power to you both...

F
F
Wow Tryingtohope
I am so happy for you. Thanks for letting us all know what happened I am sure it will give many of us the strength to keep on standing for our marriages.
PTL...
[img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

L
L
Good to hear from you Trying. Great to hear the good news. Praise Jesus! The Lord is always faithful. May the Lord continue to bless your marriage and make it grow to better than ever.
Mark

C
C
Thank you for posting the story of the judge it is very encouraging. I am nto getting a lawyer but if che continues to persue D then I will make it go to court and will let the judge make the decisions. thank you for the encouragement. God is good-All the time- [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

T
OP Offline
T
Hi again - thanks for your words of encouragement. The battle isn't won yet - not at all - but I do think we all need some victories now and again. Just the fact that the judge would step in is incredible. <p>Ironically, the more the Lord loves us, the bigger the cross He asks us to carry. <p>I pray for each of us that the Lord give us the strength to carry our cross and the love in our hearts to make it bearable. Whenever we can't love on our own, we have to call His name and ask Him to love for us.<p>Jesus, You are the Son of God the Creator who made billions of stars. We know that You want us to persist and the length of our persistence leads others to persist too. We know that You could end our trial here today if that was Your will, but apparently, You need us to fight another day without despairing. Let our fight make others desire to take back their situations and heal their families. Let our fight to love be like the lesson of the first martyrs and inspire others to follow You to eternal love. Don't allow us to dissolve our marriages and break up our families.<p>Lord, grant us the strength and give us Your armor. I ask this in Your Holy Name, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation