Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#341771 07/23/02 03:53 PM
L
OP Offline
L
I know it's coming up soon.

Happy birthday, my friend.

God is blessing you, as well as all of us, every second of every day, even when we don't see it!!

PRAISE HIM for His Goodness to us "while we were yet sinners....."

I pray for you, too, Mark, at "my every remembrance of you......."

God Bless you.

#341772 07/24/02 04:43 AM
L
L
Thank you Lupo for remembering and for all the prayers and support from you and all here.
May God Bless your faith and stand.
Mark

#341773 07/24/02 01:23 PM
T
T
Happy Birthday Mark!

I didn't realize it was your birthday but thanks to our friend Lupo...

(I am so glad that you do feel joy. It was worrying me that you didn't. You are just being called for hardship duty, I guess!! Thanks for straightening me out...)

Today is new day and the start of a new and better year on this adventure in Christ. How many people will examine their conduct and turn to the Lord through your example? A lot, I will bet - bit by bit.
How many will be strengthened by your kind words?? I sure have been throughout this.

Take care and know you are not alone out there...

#341774 07/25/02 08:01 AM
L
L
Thank you Trying, Sometimes I feel so worthless, and its nice to know God still shines thru me inspite of myself...
God Bless you for your faith and trust in Him

#341775 07/25/02 02:00 PM
B
B
Happy Birthday!!!

It's been a long time since I've posted, but I do remember and APPRECIATE all you've done for me.

May the Lord bless you in ways you can't even imagine.

Enjoy your day and dwell in Him.

God Bless

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,084 guests, and 80 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation