Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
ClydeA Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Hello Friends:

I posted the following request last year and am posting again because I still need your prayerful support.

The year ended with an unexpected mini windfall that allowed us to do a few essential things, but we're back to Square One, if not before that.

Repeating my request:

Please offer a word of prayer for me and my family so that I could get a proper full-time job in order to continue supporting my family.

My W is the main bread-winner, and our daughter still has to be supported at University.

Pray for my W that she may have health and strength to continue working.

Pray for us that our extreme financial burdens may be eased and that we may be able to keep food on the table and pay our bills.

I thank you and will offer a general prayer for you too.

God's richest Blessings, I pray, should be yours.

Clyde

C
ClydeA Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Up

L
L
Praying for you and your family.
God Bless!

C
ClydeA Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Luvbug:

Thank You. For a moment I thought that mine was a voice crying in the wilderness.

Thanks for your prayers and I have just said a word for you.

Clyde

V
V
A prayer from someone far away. Keep the faith. God is with you and will not fail. If you are looking for music to comfort you, look for Angela DiPrima, Someone far away.

Father I pray that Clyde will find the strength and peace within. He will know your will and have faith in your plan. Give Clyde's wife the strength, patience and joy within her own work and know that she is a blessing in her family. Provide for Clyde's family so that his daughter will continue her educational path that you are guiding. And thank you for all your blessings in this family, for you are the provider for all. Thank you for your grace and love. Amen.

C
ClydeA Offline OP
OP Offline
C
Vernon3:

Thank you for your words of prayer. If others use it as their prayer I shall be thankful. May God grant you his blessings and answer you prayer on your own behalf as well.

Clyde

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 425 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation