Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
It will soon be six months since my husband left. As you can see from my profile he has returned home twice and has left again. He is no longer the Christian man he was. He's smoking, drinking and not at church. His heart has hardened. Meanwhile my daughter and I are in such pain. Please pray that the Lord would draw my husband back to him, that his heart would be softened, that his mind would be renewed, that the Lord would cleanse him and create a pure heart in him. Also please pray for strength for me and my daughter. Pray that I have the strength to move on and forgive him for his leaving us again and for choosing this woman over us. Pray that their Affair would come to an end and never come to life again.Thanks.

S
S
Hang in there Pain and faith, God is able to do all things. Sounds like your WS is in a deep fog, and the fact that he keeps coming back, just shows his confusion. I will pray for the Lord to give you and your daughter strength to endure this time. I will pray for the Lord to remove the heart of stone from your H and give him a heart of flesh, He will do that. I know that focussing on Christ is the most important thing right now. Looking around at the circumstances will only make you sink, as the story of Peter walking out to Jesus on the water, as soon as he saw the waves and storm around him, he began to sink. Keep your eyes upon Jesus, take hold of His wonderful face, as the song goes... I know how hard it is to deal with the sin that is going on in your WH life. But make your life totally right with Jesus, He will make you the Godly woman you are to be, and He knows all things. God hates divorce, so hang in there with all you have!!
I will be praying for all the WS's and the BS's this evening. God Bless you, Monika

P
OP Offline
P
Wow Still waiting, that's something. You've been waiting a long time.I'm praying for you too.

S
S
Thankyou for your prayers Faith, I'm gonna call you that, so that you are reminded of the faith you have, and not the pain. I hope you are doing better today. This evening I am going to a Covenant Keepers meeting, my first one! I'm really excited about it! God has taught me so much these past 7 years, and now I am meeting people that are just confirming all He has taught me! I hope to start my own group of CK here in my area soon! I am bringing two others with me, and who knows how many more there are out there?
Blessings to you faith,
Monika

L
L
Praying for the return of your husband to his GOD and to his family! and for the healing and restoration of your marriage and family! Remember: With GOD All Things Are POSSIBLE!!!

J
J
I am praying for your family and all here too. Be strong with the tough love letter. I sent several myself to wH. Sent last one by certified mail last year. And last plan b letter went out on email early this week.

Call on God to stand strong by your side. He is our spiritual husband. He is our provider and protector no matter what happens.

P
OP Offline
P
Thanks everyone. H is back home and we are working on marriage renewal. Amazingly it has gone well but I know that it's because the Lord is the one who is doing all of this. There is no better counselor than him. I pray that my marriage will be better than ever and that it will be all God wants it to be and that he will use this whole mess to glorify his name and help other married couples. I will continue to pray for all on this site. May the Lord continue to bless you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 700 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation