Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#341925 10/07/02 03:56 PM
K
Kesha Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Plesse pray with me for the restoration of my marriage and the salvation of my husband. We have been separated right now for almost a month with basically no contact. We don't have any children so I am so very lonely and I truly miss him. The arguement we had was petty and held under a lot of grief and anger for the past and the present. You see on August 23, we lost our baby( I had a miscarriage) My husband took it even harder than I did. I explained the whole procedure and what happened because I had to go to the ER. Yet now, everyone else has given their opinions and he acts like he doesn't believe me! Like I would make it all up or that I wasn't even pregnant. Yet he refuses to look at my doctor's records. We got into an arguement over the fact that there was this woman calling our cell phone and I accused him and her. We argued and I confronted everyone and he left. Now he says, there is no trust in our marriage and then there is no relationship. He says he loves me, but he's not in love with me anymore and we can never be together anymore so stop asking him. I haven't talked to him in almost 2 weeks. We have been together 10 years and married for six and it really hurts that none of that matters. We just moved to a new state and I dont know where he is. I am not angry anymore, just hurt and heartbroken. I love my husband with all my heart and I believe that the Lord can do all things. Please pray with me for him. He is lost right now and I fear he is on the path of distruction. He has begun drinking heavily and God knows what else. He lost his job! I just want him to come home. I believe we can work this out with God's help, but he doesnt want to. He told my mother he wanted a divorce. He want talk to me or even give me a reason. He just ran away! He has some hidden childhood issues that he needs deliverance from and I am asking all prayer warriors who can get a pray through to Please pray for us.

S
S
Praying for you Kesha, that God will open the eyes of your H for the truth . I pray that you will have the peace that passes all understanding, that He will quensh your thirst, that Jesus will keep you safe and protected during this time of separtation. I pray that the Lord will prompt your H to call you, that his heart will be troubled until he returns first to the Lord and then back to you his W. I come against all powers and principalities of darkness in Jesus name, satan has no power over your marriage, although he is trying to do what he can to destroy it. Seek the Lord with all your heart Kesha, and He will give you the desires of your heart. He promises that. God Bless and keep you, Monika

L
L
I am praying with you for the healing and restoration of your marriage and for the salvation of your husband. May God's will be done in this marriage!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation