Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Stephan Offline OP
OP Offline
S
Feb. 15, my wife and her two children moved out. We have been married for five years. Two days ago she came and picked up our two children we share from our marriage. WE also have my two from a previous relationship. Right now she is HATING me with every bit of energy she can muster up. Resulting in me being an emotional wreck. In fact, iam exhausted. Struggle to eat or sleep. I;am hoping to save my marriage and get my family back together. Although she alredy has a lawyer. SHe is wasting no time. Please send us some pealing prayers. Also some marriage family saving prayers. Thank you,
Our family

S
S
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift Stephan up to you today, Lord you know the struggles he is facing, you know his pain. I pray that you will give him peace that he will know that you are in control.
Lord I pray for your awesome power to come down and put a stop to the enemy destroying this marriage. I pray that you will surround this family with your Holy Angels, protecting them from the attacks of the enemy. I pray that you will draw each member of this family, wife and husband closer to You Lord, that they may have total understanding of what you desire in their lives. Lord Your Word says that you hate divorce, may that me made known to the spouse who left. May you put a stop to the legal action she is taking, Lord you can do all things!
I pray for Stephan that You will give him a complete desire to know you more, that you will teach him all things and that you will give him strength for the trials that lie ahead.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Stephan,
I recommend that you post on the Divorce thread called Restoration of Marriages /and a date. WE are all wanting restoration and welcome all who need and will pray with us.
Also check out the website, Rejoice Ministries it will bless you
God Bless, SW

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (SadNewYorker, 1 invisible), 999 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation