Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I'd like to request prayer for my unbelieving husband. Would you please pray in agreement with me? Pray the Lord speaks loudly to my husband's heart, causing him to turn from his chosen path to the path of the Lord. Please pray that alcohol and sinful living will bring no pleasure to him and he is filled with Holy Spirit conviction. Please also pray that the Lord fills my husband with loving thoughts of me and our marriage constantly. Please pray the Lord will send his laborors to David tonight to speak the Word to him, and that the Lord will give David ears to hear His word. Please pray David will hear the Lord's voice behind him saying "this is the way, walk in it" every day.
Thank you so very much!!!

S
S
AW,

Praying in agreement with you. I noticed you haven't posted for a while. Aside from what I can read in the above post, how are things going?

Do you want me to add your name to our list of people to be prayed for?

Bless you.

S&C

H
H
AW,

Please know that I will be praying for you and your husband.

Thank you SOOO MUCH for the beautiful prayer you gave for me on Friday! It brought alot of comfort.

H98

A
OP Offline
A
S&L - Yes, please do add us to your prayer list. I would appreciate that so much. I haven't been on MB much for the last 2 years... things had been going very well, except for when H works out of town. To make a long story short, he still drinks WAY too much every day and hasn't really gained much sensitivity. We have been restored since 10/99, almost 4 years now. I thank God for all He has done for us over these past years. I wish I could say things were absolutely wonderful, but.... oh well, I will keep praying for him, and for the Lord to keep me close to Him.

Hopeful - how are you doing? I've been praying for you. Expect your miracle.

Thanks y'all.

H
H
Hi AW!

I didn't want to "hijack" your thread so I replied to you on mine. Please read there.

Thanks!

H98

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation