Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#343580 10/20/03 05:09 PM
D
OP Offline
D
Thursday is our 11 year anniversary. We have been on shaky ground for over 3 months. I was not a good husband. I was not the best father. I yelled and never saw the damage I caused. I see it now and I am changing. I ask for your prayers to make me a better Christian. To make me a better husband and father. To soften my wifes heart and restore our marriage.
Thank you
God Bless

#343581 10/21/03 07:45 AM
T
T
DREslinger,
Have you humbly confessed your shortcomings to God and your W? If you are truly sorry for your sins and accept that Jesus Christ is Your Lord and Savior, The Father will forgive you. It's not only words, because God can read your heart.

Father, through Your Son, Jesus Chrsit, You redeemed Your Children. Draw DREslinger to You and fill him with the Holy Spirit and guide him to walk in Your Ways. Amen.

DREslinger,
Many of us here pray and fast on Wednesdays for the restoration of our marriages and lives. Would you like to be added to the pray warrior list? You can check out last week's here Restoration of Marriages & Lives - Oct. 15th

God Bless,
TTSMM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,254 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation