Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#343970 11/11/03 10:35 PM
I
OP Offline
I
If you have a few minutes, my house NEEDS a prayer from all you prayer warriors!

My H and I are in the state of withdrawl today - personal opinion, it doesn't look good (it never does when you are in this state)...

I also have my review at work tomorrow with a manager who I don't totally see eye to eye with.

So please pray for my H and I, and also my review tomorrow. All prayers are very appreciated!

Thanks -
Angie

#343971 11/12/03 08:43 AM
T
T
Dear Father. Ease the apprehension of Your daughter, ir2t. Make her aware of Your presence as she walks with unceratinity in her life. Touch her husband so that he realizes and renews his love for her. remind him of his promise made to her. During this "time of withdrawal" draw her into Your Heart, reminding her of the most important relationship - You.
We also ask that you give her the confidence today to sit down with her manager and that their interaction is honest and respectful. That both of them are filled with a new found understanding of eachother and the roles they are responsible for each other's lives.
This we ask in Jesus's Holy Name.

ir2t,
Don't forget to visit the Weekly Restoration posting and pray for all of us as we pray for you.

God's Grace and Mercy,
TTSMM

#343972 11/12/03 04:46 PM
I
OP Offline
I
TTSMM -

Thanks for praying for us today! Withdrawl state is over!! Yea!!

I will continue to pray for all of us here at MB!

Thanks again! God can & Will do great things for us, I believe that we just have to ask Him for it!!

#343973 11/14/03 12:25 AM
A
A
Praying for you.... and your husband and your job!

Many blessings to you,

AW

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 147 guests, and 142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Sourdine, Abela Laye, Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090
71,845 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation