Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#344684 01/08/04 11:17 AM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 464
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 464
Hi Folks,

I am another spouse facing the end of my marriage due to my wife's desire to be with another man.

I will pray for all of you. Please pray for me.

Thanks.

#344685 01/08/04 05:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,416
F
Member
Member
F Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 4,416
i will pray for you auto

#344686 01/08/04 06:49 PM
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,710
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,710
You're in our prayers, auto. God bless you as you're going through this rough time. Be near to Him and His word and you will find peace & contentment while you wait on Him to do His will.

#344687 01/10/04 07:56 PM
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 584
T
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 584
auto009988,
Brother, I'm sad to see you hear, but happy that you are looking to God and prayer for answers. There are many good men and women hear with much God-given wisdom (only possible by furthering their relationships with God). I have added your name to our weekly prayer for the restoration of marriages.

Dear Father, Ease the pain in auto's heart, as You convict the sin in his W's heart. Remove her from the fog she is in. The fog created by her, the OM, and Satan. The fog created by her not accepting Your Love. Awaken her to the error of her ways; to the pain she is causing to her H; to the grace she is missing in her life. We ask this of You, Almighty God and Father, by the Most Holy Name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

Love in Christ,
tryingTOsaveMYmarriage

#344688 01/12/04 08:12 AM
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 126
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2003
Posts: 126
Hi Auto,

Glad to see you here. I shall be praying for you, as will many others I am sure.

One thing I would say. Never give up on God. I was the WS in our marriage. While there is still a long road to travel, after this past weekend (see my other post this morning) I believe that God has given my W and I the tools we need to repair or relationship.

God Bless,
Richard


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0