Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#344835 01/25/04 01:47 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Good morning Prayer warriors.

Quite a while back we had a warrior with us named "Loyal Warrior" aka "helpgk". He and I have been keeping in touch regularly and he needs our prayers.

It wouldn't be right to explain why, but as we know, God is well aware of his situation. Just suffice to say he can really use God's direction and strength.

Thank all who have been able to lurk and pray for him today.

Blessings to you all.

S&C

F
F
Lord watch over Loyal Warrior. Send Your peace and guidence.

Amen.

S
S
Dear Father,

Only You know what LoyalWarrior is going through right now. Please be with him as he goes through this trial. I pray that he turn to You in his time of need and You give him comfort and peace. Give him strength to endure and guide him in his footsteps. Through Jesus Christ our Savior I pray, Amen.

S
S
Heavenly Father, I ask that You would intervene in the affairs of LW, whatever they may be. That You would lift him up above whatever he is facing. Father, Your Son Jesus overcame every sin that exists on this earth. He died for it all. Lord, I ask that You bind every work of the devil in this mans life, and that You would come with Your mighty army of angels. That the Mighty Warrior, Jesus Himself would come on His mighty stallion, with His sword of justice drawn, that this trial would be swiftly and mightily defeated. In Jesus name. Amen

L
L
Thank You so much for your prayers!!!!
I felt the Lords presence and power as I read them!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's whats happening.
W affair with her boss (exposed).
W had to quit job.
OM moves out of his home.
My W sleeping downstairs.

Children are to be told soon about A.

I feel the Lord is saying to me "sit back and watch"

Loyal Warrior

S
S
Abba, I thank you that Your light has shown into this dark sin and exposed it to the world. I pray that You would now reveal light into LW’s wife’s heart. Help her to see the depths of darkness she has fallen into and what that darkness is doing to her husband, her children, her life, and her soul. God, open her eyes to Your truth and humble her with Your glory. It is only by seeing You that she can see herself and what she is doing. Oh, Father, just a little glimpse of You and how despicable all this will be. Help LW to be strong and steadfast in his love to her – not refusing to love her, but not enabling/condoning her sin. Help him to be a strong spiritual leader, especially now. Give his children maturity and wisdom beyond their years to handle this situation. Heal their hearts, Abba God, and help them to learn that even though earthly parents fail, YOU are always faithful. Draw them close, Father God, and help LW’s wife to realize how she is hurting her children. It is a dangerous thing to do. Be with LW in a special way. Fill him with Your peace and joy, help him to know without a doubt that everything will work out well as long as he leaves it up to YOU. I praise you that he is committed to serving You and that he wants to see what You will do. Thank You for what You will do. Amen

L
L
Thank you skillet!!!!!!!!

L
L
Please pray for meeting 2:00 PM this saturday with
therapist, my wife and I and our two children.
I concerned about the children. Katie 14 and Chris 18. I want to feel God's presence so strong there!

Loyal Warrior

L
L
Prayer partners,
PRAISE GOD! The meeting went well! This part of the intervention phase!!! I am the spiritual leader in my home, please pray that I walk worthly of this high calling.

Pray that God will make me safe haven for my wife and she will feel SAFE telling me anything!!!

Thank You S&C for starting this thread and all youn other prayer warriors out there.

Loyal Warrior

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation