Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
OP Offline
I
Hi all,

It was a while a go that I posted here asking God to help me saved my marriage. A lot had happened since. At times she acted as if she wanted to reconcile, but most of the time she did not. Rigth now, I think she wanted to file for a divorce. I'm desparately praying and hoping that God will stop the proceeding. Please say a prayer for me and my family.

Thank you,

Jim

S
S
Heavenly Father, I ask that You would come to Jim's aid to defend and to save his marriage. I stand in agreement with him that the enemy will not triumph in this battle. That You O'God who created the covenant of marriage will put Your loving and holy hands around Jim and his wife , and that You will not let them seperate. Father, God put strong Christian people in her path, people who will obey the Holy Spirit, and not give in to earthly justification. Father, I ask that words of salvation are spoken to her and that she will be born again!!! Speak to her heart Lord, and show her YOUR ways, and that they are the only true means of joy and peace. Speak to both of their hearts every moment of every day, whether awake, or asleep, words of conviction and truth. Father, we thank You for what You have done, and will do in this marriage. In Jesus name. Amen

L
L
Jim - I will pray for you and your family and ask that your heart will know how much our Father in heavan loves you and wants you to accept His love for you and your family. I will also pray that you know God is with you healing you at this very moment and that he will bless and heal both of your hearts and your marriage.
All things are possible through our Loard.
In Jesus name I pray.
Amen

S
S
Father God,

Please be with Jim as he faces this trial. We know that through our trials, we become stronger & rely on You more. I call upon the mighty name of Jesus Christ to stop these proceedings and restore this marriage. Rebuke and bind Satan in the name & the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ. Show Your mighty hand, Your mighty works in this marriage & I ask that he draw closer to You in every aspect of his life. Thank You for hearing & answering this prayer. I pray through our mighty Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

T
T
Father, watch over those who call on Your Name to save them. Hear the prayers of Your people who pray for those who can't/won't pray for themselves. Sanctify the unbelieving spouse through the authority You have given the believing spouse so that none are lost. This we ask through Jesus, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

S
S
Abba, God, be with Jim right now and hold him close to You. Help him to walk closely beside You so that in this precarious time of his marriage he will not misstep. Give him the ability to lead and love Biblically, and to show his wife what a true spiritual head of the household is like. Abba, I pray that You remove the blinders from his wife’s eyes. Father do not let her mind be deceived. You know how we woman are so easily deceived, but You can give us sound minds and souls. Help her to see the truth of Your Word and to see the destruction, pain, and hurt that D can cause. Abba, I don’t even want to say the word in Your Holy Presence. Thank You for Your family represented here. We ask these things in YOUR NAME and through YOUR SON’S BLOOD. Amen

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation