Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#344962 02/03/04 03:46 PM
R
OP Offline
R
I am really have a difficult time. I love my wife very much and don't want to loose her. I have prayed for over two years for things to get better. I am lonely and tired. I believe God and trust Him. Please continue to stand and agree with me that God will heal my marriage.

Ron

#344963 02/04/04 04:40 PM
S
S
God, please heal Ron's heart. That is most important, I think. Help him to find the strength and joy of his life in You. You are too good to us, help us to "taste and see that the Lord is good." Your grace and love is stronger than anything and it is that we live for. Give Ron hope in You and in You only. Amen

Ron, the hope in You and in You only does not mean that I do not think God will heal your marriage. Please understand that I sense God wants all of YOU first. Whatever happens He is the only One who will always be there. Trust in that above all else.

#344964 02/09/04 04:45 PM
L
L
Dear Lord please heal Rons marriage. Give him the peace he needs in his heart. You are close to the brokenhearted, you listen to their cry. Abba Father! I feel you presence as I type this. Let Ron feel your presence where he is right now!
Fill him up! In the name of Jesus! Amen

Loyal Warrior

#344965 02/10/04 02:58 PM
M
M
Dear Heavenly Father,
You are the great I AM, the creator of the universe, the Earth and all of wonderful creatures on it. Oh Abba, Father, you are the one true God and your love is so immense and bottomless that it completely overwhelms us!
Please restore the deep love that was once there between Ron and his W. Please help clear the air of the fog that has engulfed them. You are the lamp for their feet and a light for their path. You indeed are real and You do answer prayers. I am a witness to that as You have worked wonderful miracles in my life and in my marriage and now I share my love here with Ron, his W and everyone else that comes here because that love comes only from You, Oh Lord!

Amazing Grace…how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! I once was lost but now am found, was blind but now I see….

<small>[ February 10, 2004, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Mr.Miew ]</small>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 469 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation