Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Please pray the God will stand in the way of the sale of our family home and the homes furniture. My WAW is having to sell these things to be able to get into her new home (needs downpayment -furniture and family home must sellaccordingto divorce decree) and needs downpayment to qualify for loan.

If she can't qualify she'll have to drop the divorce as she won't have a place to live with my 4 girls and her.

Please pray that God does not permit the sale of our home and the sale of our furniture that is going on ebay soon. Please pray that he frustrates the plan of the enemy to breakapart our Godly family and forces my wife to drop the divorce to buy us some time for reconcilliation.

I feel that the holy Spirit has revealed this plan/information to me so I please ask for your prayers immediately for the next few weeks. I will post back. Thank and God Bless

I
I
wahoodee,
I am sorry to hear the trials you are experiencing right now. Continue to pray to Jesus. He answers ALL prayers, and knows always what is best for us.

Father, listen to the cries from Your son, wahoodee. Shower him with understanding and comfort him as these "plans of man" are unfolding before him. Place barriers in front of the legal system to allow this couple to be restored, and hence, another testimony to Your ending Power. Bring the Holy Spirit upon him to protect his heart, so he can grow in un faltering dependence upon You. Open the eyes of Your lost child, his wife, so that she can see that You are God and that Your Will will be done. Soften her heart so she can feel the longing again to have You as the center of her life.
This I ask, You, Father, by the Most Precious Blood spilled by Your Son, my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

ItsInHisHandsNow

<small>[ April 05, 2004, 01:07 AM: Message edited by: ItsInHisHandsNow ]</small>

L
L
Wahoodee,
I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. I have not been posting lately but I did read your request awhile back when you first posted it and I did pray for you. I will pray for you again this evening.

May God be with you.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 649 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation