Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
N
Nellie1 Offline OP
OP Offline
N
My daughter was changing radio stations in the car last night and there was a dj who has an all-request love song show. I am not sure if it is syndicated, but it may be. Someone called up and said her marriage hadn't worked out like she had hoped, and she kept thinking "what if". The dj started talking to her (apparently she dispenses advice along with the songs) and she was so eloquent, and said everything we discuss here every day - about the fantasy, etc. It was so nice to hear that I was not the only person in my state who believes in marriage - certainly none of the counselors I called (and I talked to at least 20) do. I wish my H could have stumbled across that radio station instead of I. I hope that what she said had an impact on the caller, or perhaps someone else - if she saved one marriage last night she has accomplished more than most people do in a lifetime.

K
K
I've listened to Delilah. I like her too.

P
P
Delilah is definitely a Christian. It shows in her demeanor. She shows Christian love. It is hard to find that on a secular radio station which is where she plays here in KC,MO.<P>------------------<BR>God Bless,<BR>Rob<P><BR>

B
B
I listen to Delilah quite a bit.... or I used to. It's funny you should mention this now, I just started listening to her show again this week. I have called her show a couple of times, and she even called me last year in response to an e-mail I sent to her (someone told me she replayed it in the last 2 weeks or so).<P>It is definately a wonderful show, and she is very wonderful! I'm glad I found my way back to her show again.<P>She even has a website.... it <A HREF="http://www.radiodelilah.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.radiodelilah.com</A> <BR>It's a great site, and you can send e-mail requests there..... keep listening!<P>B<P>------------------<BR>My favorite quote....<BR>"Hello, this is God. I will be handeling your problems today. I will not need your help, so sit back and have a good day."<BR>

L
L
Delilah is very inspirational...love listening to her. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 528 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation