Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#346777 06/30/04 04:46 PM
T
OP Offline
T
I am fighting the demon so badly right now. First on the 6th of June my husband of 25 years moved out. And then a water pipe broke in our house hubby was mad at that. I took my two teens on a mission trip the end of May to Mexico that Hubby paid for. And now today my 11 year old cocker spaniel passed away after being in the hospital for 3 days. Now my husband is angry that this will also cost him money. I told him that I never ask for any of this. I never wanted him to move out either. I love this man more than I love myself. I believe God will renew this marriage, to a Christ centered marriage. Please pray for God to keep planting seeds of love forgiveness and His perfect will to be done in my husbands heart ans in all of our lives. God Bless all of the prayer warriors

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

S
S
Father,

I believe he is already feeling convicted about his reaction.

This is a very good chance for TX to fill his love bank, actually.

Just help her respond with gentleness, no lb, not to get upset when he rants.

Let her be quiet and caring.

He is upset about money. She can let him know she appreciates him for being sensible about money, and ask him if there is any way she can help.

A soft answer turns away wrath.

Thank you Father, for how you turn things around.

E
E
Heavenly Father,

Your ways are not our ways, we thank you for being in control of what is going on. You are the protector and provider of our faith. When we become weak, we only need to ask you, and you will come.

Father, we lift up our sister txsunnyblueskies to you tonight, we pray that she will have a peace about all the worldly concerns such as broken pipes and empty bank books. We thank you that your love is neither empty nor broken.

We pray that our sister can simply give those concerns to you now.

We also pray that you mend her heart and give her courage. I know what it's like to be on this rollercoaster, and how much it means sometimes just to know you are right there with us, if would just turn to you.

Father, it's like Peter walking on the water, as long as he kept his eyes on you, he stayed above water. Father we pray that the Holy Spirit would indwell in txsunnyblueskies and remind her to fix her gaze on you.

Father we pray that you would give her a peace in all of this turmoil that would be so compelling that her husband would want some of what she has. That he would return to you and the marriage that was promised to you by these two people.

We pray Father, that his eyes are open to the peace that resting in your hands brings to all of us.

It's in the name of your precious Son Jesus we pray,

Amen

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 311 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation