Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#346892 07/16/04 11:54 PM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,119
S
Member
Member
S Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 1,119
I jsut realised that my husband has only seen his daughter twice in the past four months.

the last time was on Fathers day.

I drove in to the city. He was at the OW's so he met us on the street and talked to his daughter for about 3 minutes.

Please pray. I can't I'm too upset.

#346893 07/17/04 10:49 AM
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 622
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 622
Dear Shul:

God is with you and your daughter. I know that it is hard to feel; heck, most of the time, I can't feel it for myself.

Maybe just know that I am here praying for you and your daughter and so are all of your MB friends.

When the EXs leave, they leave so much of themselves behind, as well. My friend just left his wife, and he is so deep in the fog that I do not even recognize this guy. This man who you called your faithful husband does not even know who he is; he is lost to even himself. He is walking through the Valley of the Shadow of Death and he thinks that it is a great place to be, because he can't see the blackness all around him.
The ones who pay the most obvious and painful price are you and your little girl (how badly i want a little girl to call me daddy!!!!!!!!) and it is not fair, it is not right, and it hurts to the depth of your soul.
Here, I saw this post and hope that it gives you some measure of hope or peace;

http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=34;t=011593

Please know that you are not alone, I am here, many others are here and most important GOD here with us all.


In the Peace of Christ,

George Bailey


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 35 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0