Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#347499 11/15/04 02:00 PM
T
OP Offline
T
posted November 15, 2004 08:13 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My wife came home last night after leaving on Friday and wouldn't tell me where she was going or with whom she was going.

I got back from getting coffee and said we need to talk. She said about what? I told her that she's the love of my life. I expressed the fact that we have a lot of parenting left and we should give our children the best chance at success, which means that mom and dad get healed and whole. I asked if she would go to counseling and she said we've tried it before. I said yes we have but we never dealth with a single issue and never saw it through to completion.

She doesn't want counseling. I asked what she was going to do. She said she feels the need to seek a legal way to get the house and the kids. I told her it wasn't necessary and we have a solution to the problem. She didn't want any part of it!

She continued to throw the past in my face. She said just now you're turning around after I've waited twelve years. I let her it's better late than never, just in time so we don't lose all that God has given us. She just laughed...

I told her that me living committed to her and her living a single life isn't working. I asked her to do what she needs to do.

It's really over!

I need to seek God for my emotional healing and move on. I prayed and asked God to spare me of the emotional hurt that I continue to receive. He must see something in her that isn't going to change. I can't watch her go from man to man while being married to her. Four affairs is enough! I've been far from perfect, but none of my behavior can or will be used to justify what she continues to do...

Thank you all for your prayers.

Titleist

#347500 11/16/04 03:39 PM
S
S
Father,

I ask that you will give Titleist insight into what his wife needs from him to be able to heal.

If seh is holding something against him, show him what that is.

Whatever is hurting her, let it come out into the light.

I ask that you will open her eyes so she will see clearly what she is doing to herself, and what she stands to lose.

#347501 11/21/04 01:43 AM
T
T
Father, I'm asking tonight for a breakthrough for Titleist and his wife. Lord, nothing is impossible for you, we're standing on the promises of Your word that says You hate divorce. Thank You Lord that Your Word is always true. Thank You Lord for the gift of salvation, Father I pray for Holy Spirit conviction upon Titleist's wife. Lord, please bring her to the cross, ready to turn her life over to You. Cause her to be disgusted and repulsed by her sin. I ask Lord that her every waking moment is filled with loving thoughts of Titleist. I ask that Titleist has favor with his wife. In Jesus name I ask these things, AMEN.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 522 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation