Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
D
Dancer Offline OP
OP Offline
D
I used to post here 3 years ago, now my husband, who is still with his lady friend, has filed for divorce which will be complete Feb 1st 2005. As time approaches I feel sadness and need some prayer to get me through these days ahead. I still believe God can do a miracle, even after divorce but I have little faith in that. Maybe a little faith is all I need. A mustard seed is very small after all. Still, i wish I could keep a hardened heart (which is what Ive been trying to do the past year) so I wont get hurt. Im still young and want more children but I dont want to get married again - Im sure these are to-be-expected feelings...so I feel angry that my husband has put me in this distrusting position. Please pray for strength.

Dancer

S
S
Father,
Even thgouh she only has a mustard seed of faith, Dancer has asked for a miracle, and I ask too.

I ask that something would happen to bring him to you, and back to his wife,

In Jesus name,

Shul

D
Dancer Offline OP
OP Offline
D
Thank you so much Shul, Im so glad someone has heard me. The enemey baited me yesterday but I saw it for what it was and held back from making things worse...could be an answer to your prayers...thankyou.

Dancer

G
GWK Offline
G
Hi there

I've been away for 2 weeks and missed a lot on the board. While away my W went to see her lawyer and I will receive the papers any day now. We talked last nite and I know I can't do anything now but still has some faith like u that God will perform a miracle and we will work this out, even if it takes years.

I pray for you so that He will give u the strenght u need.

Keep the faith

GK

D
Dancer Offline OP
OP Offline
D
GWK,

thank you for your prayers. I will keep you in my prayers too. Ive been on a fast for various reasons the past nine days and will continue for at least another 3 weeks so please let me know how I can pray for you during this intense time of seeking God.

Dancer

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 473 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation