Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#347696 12/30/04 08:56 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 303
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 303
There's too much stress at work.
I am not keeping my deadlines.

My colleague's baby's fallen sick and I have to do some of her work on top of my already high pile.

There's traffic jams everywhere coz everyone's out partying.
Including my FWH.

I am bitter because he does not show me in public.

I missed two prayer meetings when I really need them most. I feel very guilty each time I miss a prayer meeting.

I am tired.
I can't sleep.

I feel bleh and I need the Lord to renew me.

#347697 12/30/04 09:02 AM
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 303
R
Member
Member
R Offline
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 303
And today a senior executive vice president asked me about an A that happened in my old office that in my mind did not happen, and even that it was eons ago-- 1995, and I got so tired and pissed I wanted to smack the back of his head and ask him to get back to work co'z I had to stop mine to listen to his aimless indulgence in old gossip and fairytales and swear that if I became head of human resources I would snip his salary one percent for every piece of nonsense I hear from him.

Phew! ok its all out now.
thank you.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 128 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
Just checking in
by markos - 10/07/26 05:55 PM
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,661
Posts2,323,619
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0