Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
the recovery is over, and probably never truly began, the D is started up again and will be final soon, I think H is back with OW, I lost my job and I'm having trouble sleeping again, I don't know what I did wrong, but my entire life has fallen apart (M, health, job, friends, everything), and all the progress and hope I saw that seemed like such a miracle has vanished, I am lost and so tired, I have gone through so much since I was a little girl, I don't even want to know what I have to face in the coming years, this has all been too much for me

G
GWK Offline
G
HI there

I'm sitting in the same boat with my D proceeding being started up again. I've been retrenched and I am trying to start up a new business.

Hang in there, GOD knows what he's doing with us!!!!

GWK
-------------
Keep the faith alive

S
S
Cuteishot,

You are tired and discouraged, but I think it is not what you think.

Father,

Cuteishot is tired and scared. I know that you love her and you have everything under control.
Let her have a peaceful sleep.

I pray for her husband, that you would do an overhaul in his life, to bring him into the light.

Father, there are so many people who are hurting here. I pray that they would have a revelation of your power and your love.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 663 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation