Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348249 03/02/05 10:23 AM
H
OP Offline
H
I just got some bad news this morning. A close friend of both my H and I, who had recently moved out of state, has passed away this morning. The reasons are unknown still, but he got sick and was rushed to the hospital where a few hours later passed away. He was only 24 yrs old. PLEASE pray for his family. Also for my H who was still very close to him and was planning on moving out of state to live with him. Thank you.

H98

#348250 03/02/05 10:43 AM
L
L
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">PLEASE pray for his family. Also for my H who was still very close to him and was planning on moving out of state to live with him. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I will pray for his family and your H.

I am sorry to hear the bad news.

#348251 03/02/05 07:01 PM
H
OP Offline
H
Thank you l&h. H is not doing too well with this loss. Please keep him in your prayers.

My friend seems to have had a heart attack or something. He was making noises in the middle of the night, which woke his roommate up and when they checked on him he was turning blue already. He was rushed to the hospital, but never made it there. He died on the way. He leaves 3 siblings behind, ages 22, 18 & 14. His mother passed away several years back and his dad lives in Mexico. It's so tragic. Makes me really think about my life and how prepared I am to leave this world. We just never know which day will be our day to rest in the Lord.

Father, I know that you are hurting along with JJ's family and friends. Lord, we don't understand why you've allowed for him to be taken from this world at such a young age. Please comfort his family and be with them always. Be with my H Lord, he needs you very much. I pray that this situation will bring him closer to You Father. Please give us all strength and comfort us knowing that we WILL see JJ again soon. Thank you Lord. Amen.

#348252 03/03/05 11:30 PM
S
S
Pleae pray for my H and I. We are going thru the hardest time of our lives, our marriage had deteriorated and last night I saw him and a woman from work at a restaurant holding hands at the table. I made him make a choice and he said, in front of her, that he loved her above our marriage. She was very surprised as I don't think her feelings were the same. We went home and talked and he said he wants to "try" to work on our marriage and that he will "try" to go to counseling. I am afraid, as he is still working there, that they will once again get together and all of the promises he has made to me will fall by the wayside. Please pray that he will allow me back in his heart and that we are able, God willing, to repair our marriage and be stronger than ever. Thank you!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation