Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
OP Offline
L
To rebuild comfort in my S in accepting the surity of my love, for her birthday I;<BR>1) Purchased 150 11" balloons, put a seperate message of love in each one, blew them up and filled our bathroom with them while my wife slept. It was a source of much fun for her finding them, showing to her family that day which was her birthday and then after poppong them top collect the message. She pastes one new message a day into a scrap book of "I am Loved". Two inflated rubber gloves with his and her faces painted on the were attached to her birthday present waiting on the table when she came out for our morning coffee. <BR>2) I write her a weekly love letter telling her of my love in present terms (with not mention of the past) with hopes and plans for all the good things we want for us in the future. On her birthday she got a 3 foot round balloon with a short love message written on it and a full page love letter tucked inside.<BR>3) Daily calls to her from the office to check how she's feeling, what's happening and plan the joy of being together at days end.<P>There are many web sites of Romantic ideas that can give us a lot of ideas. For those of us that aren't particularly demonstrative or romantic is can be a much needed added touch to make closeness and intimacy blossom.<P>Best to all.

K
K
Wow...<BR> Very thoughtful & unusual...<BR>Thumbs up!

B
B
<P>I love the rubber gloves idea - thanks! Maybe I can use it when my H's birthday comes around this summer!<P><BR>

L
L
Wonderful! Thanks for sharing. Please share the addresses for some of the Romantic websites (for ideas)that you mentioned.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 758 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation