Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348430 08/10/00 07:40 PM
S
SWEETC Offline OP
OP Offline
S
what to do when your husband has had an affair and the other woman is pregnant by him.

K
K
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SWEETC:<BR><B>what to do when your husband has had an affair and the other woman is pregnant by him.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>SWEETC,<BR> Look in pregnancy/child, for threads on this. I am going through the same thing. It's not an easy thing to deal with, but you can find lots of helpful advice at this site, both on the forum, and the information parts, especially if you are going to stay with your husband and try to work things out in the marriage. Sorry you have to go through this, but you came to the right place for support and help.<P>

N
N
you get a divorce,

Cheating is not tolerable,

in my book, once you are married, if someone cheats, even once it
is over

no ifs ands or buts

M
M
I'm sorry your in this.. I personally couldnt handle this. I am pro-marriage but even cheating/sleeping together wold end it for me. I'd never be able to build that trust back.

However everyone is different, only you know what you can handle and if you can trust him. Willyou be comfortable ever knowing this child who will be in your life is another woman and your husbands?

Me - 26 & Hubby - 27
In Love since 10/99
Married 6/01' - love our 2 sons ages 4 & 6
Problem: Communicating & Making Time for Our Marriage.
Status: Started Recovery June 11, 2007 -Our marriage is happier & stronger then ever - It's been a year and we are SUCCESSFUL!

Completely head over heels in love with my romantic hubby

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,352 guests, and 57 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation