Actually this didn't quite work the way I planned, but I enjoyed it, and lots of others said it was sweet too.<P>Basically, I bought a domain name (www.ournames.com) (only $35 for one year) and set up a website dedicated to our marriage. I put pictures from when we first met, up to the present (or I would have if my wife hadn't found out and protested, because she doesn't like looking at pictures of herself [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]). I put in a guestbook and contacted as many friends, old and new, as possible and asked them to sign it and put in some personal memories of us. <P>The plan was to give my wife the URL on the day of our anniversary so she could spend some time looking back on the years we spent together. However, she found out a few days beforehand, so I took all the pictures off, but left the guestbook there. She loved that bit and had some fun replying to old friends we haven't been in contact with for many years.<P>In fact, though she was upset about the pictures, it was the discussion of this that started us on the road to recovery.