Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
OP Offline
H
Does anyone have any new ideas for Plus Size Fun leading to SF??<p>[ June 20, 2002: Message edited by: HURRICANE SWEETS ]</p>

H
OP Offline
H
Someone help me out. Please???? [img]images/icons/confused.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
Not sure what you mean "plus size fun".

H
OP Offline
H
I mean fun for a plus size woman. Thanks for asking...any help??

R
R
OK Hurricane...I presume that by "fun" you mean foreplay. Now, maybe I am being thick headed, but why would that be any different for a plus size woman? What is wrong with some sexy loungerie and an exotic massage?<p>Another suggestion...Laura Corn has some great "books" out there for spicing up the sex life that can be found at bookstores like barnes and Noble. The one my H and I are currently into is "52 weeks of great sex". They have "invitations" to send to your partner. You each take turns as there are some for "men's eyes only" and some for "women's eyes only". And they do require a little planning, but that is part of the anticipation. We have had a great time with these.<p>I hope this has helped some.<p>Regretting

K
K
Both H and I were "plus size" for many years, and there were not too many limits to what we did. There is so much beautiful plus-size lingerie on the market today, and he always liked seeing me in it. Other things that arefun for us, and usually lead to SF:<p>1. Giving a massage (we actually bought a very sturdy, portable massage table - rated to 1,000 lbs. to use). Get some lovely oil, light some candles, put on some music. The experience is highly sensual, even if it doesn't lead to SF. But it usually does/did! (I also do massage for obese friends - they often don't get a lot of touching, sexual or otherwise).<p>2. Not surprisingly, we are quite food oriented, so a lot of our romantic evenings involv food. Dressing up in a french maid costume and waiting on him hand and foot at the table does it every time [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] One of our favorite "games" is to get a small, new paintbrush and an assortment of goodies, and spend a whole lot of time painting something on and licking it off. Start at the chin and work your way down. Creme de menthe, honey, chocolate syrup, maraschino cherry juice, etc.<p>3. Sponge Bath - no really! I'm pretty sensitive about hygiene and scent, so I like to make sure everything's squeaky clean before we get busy. It turned out to be such a sensual experience to slowly undress him, and then use hot, wet handtowels to wash him off. We often don't get to the drying off part.<p>4. Blindfolds add a completely new dimension to anything you choose to do. Very, very erotic to be blindfolded, and not know what to expect - everything is heightened. Also helps if you are a bit sensitive due to large size. We like restraints too, but that's too bizarre for many people. I've found that especially in the large size community however, the concept of being restrained is highly erotic.<p>Okay - that should get you through the weekend!

H
OP Offline
H
Thanks so much for all your ideas....also, maybe it's too much to post, but some ideas on different ways for sex could be useful, too. For the first 6 years of our marriage, we've only used 2 positions....I felt like I was not limber enough....now, I'm trying to change....I'm also trying to slim up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

R
R
Hurricane<p>There are a lot of books out there about sexual positions. Go to the bookstore and find one to your liking. However, my one word of advice. Start stretching. It will help tone your muscles now and as you get into better shape. It will make you more limber and make several positions more comfortable. <p>Regretting

S
S
Hurrican Sweets,<p>I am plus size and my spouse is thin. We never had a problem in the bedroom. I am willing to help you out. You can email me at icuqtpie5@aol.com, I'd rather not be graphic here. But there are more positions you can enjoy. <p>thanks,
sty

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (3 invisible), 281 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation