Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#348954 06/08/02 06:40 PM
B
OP Offline
B
First, for me anyway, I'll do my best here to provide some ideas and/or trigger your thought process. I realize that what I post here may or may not appeal to you or your husband. So, from my perspective, let me dive in here.<p>Most important thing to remember;
1. The VISUAL part of a woman turns me on major big time. Where a mini skirt and cute top. Sexy Clothes, Attractive makeup and hair etc.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] <p>2. Full undivided attention is very important. This doesn't mean turning the stero down or walking away necessarily from an outdoor concert. I'm saying, focus on one another. Eye contact, listening etc.. Drop the inhibitions!!!
Open up and just let things flow. If you like drinks, try one or two to get you relaxed. Set out a wine glass for the two of you. <p>3. Don't ever forget all the effort you put forth in the very beginning to attract your man. Time and time again it seems the woman forgets all the effort she put forth in the begining (this seems to be a recurring theme). You can be a mom and still look dressed to kill. Frankly, if you got it FLAUNT it!<p>SPICE UP SUGGESTIONS:<p>A. Outward Apperance: If your out on the town, even if it means going to Albertson's or Chili's, Bennigan's etc.. Find an attractive style that works, i.e. Form fitting, black/white black/red, etc.. Buy a garter belt and black hose, underwear that works for you including bra. Get a sweetheart neckline top. Smile [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Put on some good make up combination that works. Red lipstick works (make them look sexy), eye liner, eye shadow. Do the hair thing, style it, frost it (Ever consider wearing hair ribbons/bows or cliping it up)? Wear some different shoes. Like patent pumps or the open sandle style. Short, shorts look great and so do the Capri stretchy type pants. <p>B. Write down some dirty, suggestive notes and leave them in a briefcase, suitcase, or in the armrest of the car with a very detailed story. Send an email that's sexy and cute. Call up and give some phone sex talk. Leave a voice mail message with some sexy commentary on it.<p>C. When your driving in the car, rub the neck, hold hands, run your hands up and down in certain spots. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Lean over and kiss. In other words, act like a hot date. Wait at the garage door or front door wearing very little, or in robe, flash your bra and garter/hose thing. <p>D. Ever try experiementing with food? Next time your at the Zoo, Ball game or Movie Theatre, buy a hot dog. TEASE HIM WITH THE HOTDOG!!! Next time you eat a banana, try the same technique. I DON'T know any man that could resist seeing a woman eat a hot dog or banana like that! Do the same with Ice Cream bars. Let him feed you!!!! Yea! Make constant sexual inuendos.<p>E. Go to his place of work wearing something sexy. What I mean, is where an accessible outfit. Pick him up and have lunch in the car!

If he is on the computer at night, surprise him by getting on top or resting on him like sitting with Santa Claus then move to a more serious sexual routine. You can try some form of strip tease number (make him sit in the chair); you do some moving and groving action, touching and groping action. Kneel down in front of him. You can even do this in the hotel room somewhere.<p>F. When you hug, try pressing up more into him. Jump up and have him support you while you throw your arms around and kiss.<p>G. When you pick him up from the airport, going for a ride to the ball game or practically anywhere, suggest you want to give him sex (any form will do). Have him pull over and put the emergency flashers on. You DO the rest!<p>Location Ideas:
Try going to the beach or lake that's near you. Go out in the water till your about waist high in it. Embrace each other and start slipping off the bottoms. Have fun!<p>Here is some fun; rent a two person jet ski, you two go out in it. Find some place on the far side of the lake. Hop off and get after it! Rent a boat (power or sail). Motor around in it. Stop out in the middle somewhere or near a cove or shallow water on the shoreline. Bring some beer or wine and jump him. Stop the boat pretending to rest. Drop down to the floor of the boat and don't come up for air! Drop a ski rope in the water. You two jump off the back of the boat (engine off please). Grab the rope with one hand then grab him with the other in certain spots! You can play kissey face, hug etc.. cool off and not worry about what others see as the water and boat offers some privacy for you.<p>Get some inter-tubes, go down the guadulupe or Brazos river like we have here in Texas. Stop on the side of the banks. If no one is around, swim up to him/her and make out. Or, tie your tubes off near a tree. Hike up the bank and head back aways. Make some form of love (my wife and I did both these things. Only a few cows around but we had a great time). You can easily do similar things on the coast. There are alot of spots where you can stop, rest and have some heated moments. Try the rapids or slow part of the river. <p>Rent a beach house, go camping or something. You got the water, the shoreline and the shelter to work with. Make out in the storage room closet underneath the beach house or in the shower stall.
If your guy likes beer, wine or mixed drinks, make some up or buy it. Put the beverages in an ice chest. Suprise him with it, share some and maybe you two will score in some place you haven't before.<p>If you like hiking trails, find some off the beat path spot, doesn't matter, aways off the main trail will do fine. Just drop down and make some fun of it. Find some cliff side or rock and make out there.<p>If you can't get out of the house, call him up, wear some hot number outfit or very little at all. Tell him the hot water broke or some story to get him home. You do the rest.<p>I mentioned going to a parking garage in my posting up in recovery. This works well.<p>When you go out to eat, Benigans or something like that. Where nothing underneath, or a garter belt or just some thigh high hose or none at all. Sit up at the bar. Position your chair so your legs interlock with his. Try to capture his attention with flirty sexual inuendos that make him look down your body. You can do this practically anywhere.<p>When you go to a ball game. Sit up really high in the stands. You can really flirt, kiss and have some fun way up high. No one really cares as they are all watching the ballgame!!!! Suprise him, buy him a snack and a drink. Go down and get him a beer and bring it back! <p>Go watch airplanes land at your major airport. If you work it right, you can find a spot near the active runway or nearby hanger/parking lot or office building. Turn the hot date routine on and play some kissy face watching the planes. Let your hands take off!<p>Of course, naturally, you can always do the Jamica, Carribean, Cruise line thing. <p>Try this one thing, sleep in, put the no maid service sign on the door handle and just have a marathon make out session. If your late for dinner who cares! Or, you meet him at the bar or someplace. Play the coy, hard to get routine (I'm sure you remember that one), teasing number and let him pick you up and go back to the room.<p>Alaska has some good airline fares and cabin type getaways. Leave the kids with family/friends. Leave the cell phone at home and re kindle the flames that consume you before you married!!!!<p>LasVegas has some opportunities for fun. If you like to dance or like clubing, buy a hottie sexy outfit and go clubing. Everything is open pretty much around the clock so you don't have to worry about where to eat! I was never one for gambling, so staying in the room with the door locked and making out constantly was just fine with me.<p>Well, this is all for the moment. This is from one guy's opinion. Other men may or may not have the same ideas. Nonetheless, here it is anyway. More later. My hope is if your reading all this will help stimulate your creativity and give you some fresh ideas. Let me know how it goes! Remember to smile and have a good time.<p>Regards,
BlueJayTexas [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: BlueJayTx ]<p>[ June 13, 2002: Message edited by: BlueJayTx ]</p>

H
H
Thanks so much for all the effort you took in writing this e-mail. We have experimented with lots of the things you said...1 drawback...well, I'm a large woman, and it's difficult to feel totally sexy, and a lot of the "popular" fun things are not as simple as they seem. Also, we don't do the "alcohol" thing either. But, I'm sure we can find an alternative. Thanks again, and if you have anymore ideas...send them on. [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img]

H
H
By the way, we are also in Texas...East.

B
OP Offline
B
Thanks for the reply! I'm sure others reading this section will probably benefit or identify with this post. <p>I'll let my creativity work a bit before posting again. <p>Regards,

H
H
Also, I meant to tell you that I love hearing the ideas from a man, because we all know men think different than women. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img]

J
J
I love your ideas - you sound like you have the same tastes as my husband.<p>just one question. I have tried alot of this when my H is on the computer and the computer wins out every time. Any other suggestion? Usually I just leave him alone but he will play those games for 12 hrs straight easily

B
OP Offline
B
Hmm, a little about me, I play alot of computer games and can play literally for hours and I can see how you would feel. What I can't understand is why your H behaves that way. When my wife gets my attention in this manner now, I stop immediately. Even if it's just for conversation. She usually sits close or on my lap to give me a second to save my play or allow me to quit but if things get heated I just throw everything to the wind (it's just a game). [img]images/icons/tongue.gif" border="0[/img] <p>1. Talk to your husband when you two have radical honesty time and find out what's going on with him. Tell him if you feel rejected when you don't get a reaction from him. Without being a fly on the wall here I can't acertain nor understand the situation.<p>2. You may want to make adjustments toward your approach and/or delivery. This should trigger or arouse his emotions. Only you know what buttons to push in this situation.<p>I know I'm not helping you alot here but perhaps the suggestion in bullet number one will help. In the past, when my wife rejected me and didn't want to dress up or perform for me in the computer room I just got to a point where continual play was an escape for me. I just went to bed later steamed and angry. Now, I email her during the day and follow-up on my return from work EXACTLY, in all the details what I want.. like setting up the scenario in advance for her. <p>After reading your post I can't help but thinking about his response to you. I would jump on number one idea immediately.<p>I'll check back here later.
Bluejay [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,079 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation