Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#349265 12/04/99 05:08 PM
G
Gabbie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hi ladies!<P>Wanna hear something totally awesome? As some of you know, I thought H was having an affair, and started posting here. I got the 'proof' I needed that H was not having an affair (Praise the Lord!) and stopped posting. The past 2 weeks have been really hard for me..holiday depression, problems in my marriage...feeling really blue. <BR>Well, last night I had to go to the grocery store. I was walking by the book rack, and the title <B>The Power of a Praying Wife </B> just jumped at me. I remembered someone recommending it at this forum, and I grabbed it. As soon as everyone was in bed last night, I opened it up and read for 3 hours! I posted under another topic about "His Sexuality" which, so far, is the only area of this book that I am having a problem with.<P>I just wanted to let you all know that God sure does work in mysterious ways! I needed this book..and this forum...and God led me in the right direction once again. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] When I am going to learn to sop questioning and just "Let go and Let God" ?? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gabbie

G
Gabbie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hi again ladies!<P>Today I was at the same grocery store where I purchased <B> The Power of a Praying Wife </B> and again, I walked by the book rack...there was a man standing there stocking books...and the one he had ahold of was <B> The Power of a Praying Parent </B>. Well, needless to say, I picked this one up as well. I have started reading the first chapter and it is wonderful! All of you who have children need to invest in this book, as well. After all, don't our children deserve the strong powers of prayer, too? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Gabbie

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (Blackhawk), 296 guests, and 68 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation