Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Our God is an Awesome God!!<P>The woman who sent this to me said that she prays this every day and night. I too have been doing this. <P>I proclaim Jesus Christ, Lord or all the adventures, circumstances, and difficulties of today. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, by the power of His Blood, in the authority of His Word given to me as a Christain, I bind and reject you satan, and I command you to leave! I seal this place, and all the members of my family, my relatives, and possessions, in the blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.<P>I bind and reject all familiar spirits, all common spirits, and all carnal spirits, spirits of affliction, and all ministering spirits. I bind and reject all spirits in the air, in the wind, in the fire, in the water, under the water, in the netherworld, in the elements and in all satanic forces of nature. I bind and I reject all spirit of confusion, all spirits of division, all spirits of disruption, and all spirits of fear, worry, and anxiety, all spirit of disbelief, spirits of unforgiveness, resentment, and anger, spirits of deaf and dumb, spirits of disobedience, spirit of games, spirit of control, and spirit of retaliation. ( I personally add all spirits of shame, depression and adultry)<P>I bind and reject all spirits and aspects and attributes of these spirits. I bind and reject all interlocking spirits. I command that there will be no communication between you or anyone else. I command that you leave quietly and immediately go to the foot of the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ.<P>I break and dissolve every curse, spell, hex, evil wishes, evil desires, and hereditary seals. I come against all satanic vows, satanic pacts, satanic sacrifices, voodoo practices, mind control, brain washing, and Eastern religion practices. In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.<P>I break, and dissolve all links with false prophets, false visionaries, false mystics, and with psychics, clairvoyance. astrologers, mediums, seers, satanic cults, fortune tellers, seances, Ouija Boards, Tarot Cards, and occult games of all kinds.<P>Come Holy Spriit and fill this place, corner to corner and ceiling to floor. Saint Michael, Saint Gabriel, Saint Raphael and all the Holy Archangels come and fight this battle for me. I ask the help of all the Holy Angels, Holy Dominations, Holy Powers, Holy Thrones, Holy Principalities, and my Guardian Angel-Be my shield of defense against all evill spirits.<P>I ask this in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ by the power of His Blood, in the authority given to me as a Christan. Lord Jesus, I ask today for an infilling of the Holy Spirit. Fill all the empty spaces within me with your peace, your love, your healing, and your joy! I also ask for an increase and release of all the gifts, power, and fruits of the Holy Spirit. The Gift of Wisdom, Word of Knowledge, Gift of Faith, Gift of Healing, Miracles, Prophecy, Discernment of Spirits, Gift of tongues, Interpretation of Tongues, Deliverance, Inner Healing, the Gift of Teaching, the Gift of Evangelization, the Gift of Service, the Gift of Encouragement, Gift of Leadership, the Gift of Preaching, and the Gifts of Joy and Laughter so that I may use these gifts cheerfully and enjoy the abundant life You have promised. Amen. Amen!!<P>I pray that each of you will pray this daily for yourselves and your spouses and family. To win our spouses back means we upset the plans satan has. He will come against you. But he is already defeated by the Blood of Jesus Christ. We need to stand firm against him, resist him and command him to flee and let God fight our battles for us, for the battle is the Lords. But we must pray for our family and ourselves as we come to God in prayer.<BR> God Bless and Amen!!

M
M
AMEN!!! hw you just keep posting better and better things all the time!! <P>What a powerful prayer!!!<BR>Thank you so much for sharing it with us! I really needed it at this moment!!<P>God bless you!<BR>Mitzi

J
J
HW,<BR>THAT IS INCREDIBLE!!!THANKYOU!<BR>(Aren't you blessed to have a friend who would send you that, and aren't we blessed to have you!)There's a saying I've heard,from a friend who is in AA:"You can't keep it unless you give it away."<BR>So thank you again, for "giving it away"!<P>I will personally add the spirit of jealousy to mine.<P>In the not so distant past(don't know if she is still in the picture,she was a customer of his)there was a woman who had come right out and admitted to my husband and I that she was attracted to him, and she does not believe in the sanctity/sacredness of marriage.She was doing her darndest to influence and pull my husband in her life during this midlife crisis that he is in.<P>You have inspired and given me fresh hope!<P>Praise Jesus that you had a successful "chat"!!!<BR>You sure did YOUR part, and God did HIS!!!AMEN!!!<BR>Yours in Christ,<BR>Jn<P><BR>

A
A
WOW!!!! This is a tremendous prayer! I definitely will make this my before bed prayer every day! Thank you so much for sharing. Another post I have to print as soon as I get another printer cartridge. You are wonderful!<P>

M
M
Up to the top for jamie-lee

J
J
Hw this is a powerful prayer and thanks to morethanAlcoholicswife, I was able to take part. I really needed some strength today and this has gotten me well on my way. Thanks! I love all of you here.<P><P>------------------<BR>"If you can learn from the mistakes of others, you won't have to make them youself."<P>lady_divine77@yahoo.com

M
M
Back to the top!

M
M
To the top for Chrissie

C
C
Thank you for posting that prayer... i have prayed it and will continue to do so... God bless! Chrissie

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 295 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation