Ok, I think I've got everyone's prayer request for this week that's been posted so far. I left those that were on the list last week on this week's list for continued prayer support. If I've missed anyone PLEASE let me know and I'll add it. Thanks so much for your prayers, ladies. Our Lord is so awesome, and I am so very thankful for all He has done for us. <BR>-------------------------------------------<BR>Taj - continued restoration of marriage, restore trust, forgiveness, safe trip home<P>Kimm - H to rededicate his life to Lord, strength for Kimm to remove discouragement, remove bad influences from H's life, place Christians in H's path, help for son<P>JoyNicole - place Christians in husbands path, restoration of marriage, change H's mind about separating<P>HW - H restored to saving relationship with Christ, sever ties to OW permanently, speak to H's heart regarding reconcilation of marriage, help Hw stay in prayer and increase faith, prayer for daughter's grades and continued enrollment in Christian School.<P>Neen - fears to be calmed, increased faith and trust, comfort, peace in her heart<P>Used2BCozy - Pray for Cozy while she works long hours and commutes, Wisdom, removal of fears, Husband's deeper commitment to her<P>POGP - Counseling session Thursday, H's patience and sense of humor, H's search for God.<P>Mitzi - Peace, wisdom, comfort for Mitzi, reconcilation, removal of OW from her husband's life, H's deliverance from addiction.<P>SueB - help in setting balances, comfort for SueB, relieve her feelings of being worn down<P>NewDay - continued growth in restored marriage, grow closer to God<P>Brown0674 - Speak to H's heart regarding restoration of marriage, soften H's heart towards Brown and moving back home, eliminate her H's relationship w/OW, guidance for Brown.<P>AGB - healing from H's affair, clarity in her H's mind, deliverance for H from addition to OW<P>confusedone - Lord to touch husband, reveal truth to him, H to decide to work on marriage, maintain faith, healing hurt, forgiveness, give her a clean, peaceful heart<P>Lor - Husband's faith in God, H to be able to totally commit to Lor & family for good this time, strength & wisdom for Lor, show Lor God's will for her marriage/life<P>avance - her H to give marriage a second chance, restore love, God's intervention<P>Jenny - her pregnancy, continued restoration of marriage<P>LMS - forgiveness, deliver H from anger, heal the hurt for both, restore marriage<P>Pastorswife - Comfort for her, God to speak loudly to her H, wisdom for pastorswife regarding revealing affair, Lord help her handle this situation with grace, help pw maintain her faith<BR> <BR>Morganjnve - pray for husband's salvation, that his heart will soften so he can hear the Lord's call towards the right direction,to push away his spirit of anger ,for<BR>the ow to make wise choices so her children don't have to suffer the consequences of the wrong choices.<P>Alcoholic's Wife - husband's salvation, continue transforming AW's heart, enable AW to forgive & trust H, seek God first, continued restoration of marriage, husband's spousal abuse counseling<P>