I got this email yesterday and wanted to pass it along in case any of you would like to participate as well. We will be praying for God's divine intervention in marriages at 9:00 AM EST. I'm planning to participate.<BR>This email was from m191919@aol.com<BR>-------------------<P>After reading many prayer requests online I've notice that there are many request for mending marriages and broken relationships, this proves that the devil is destroying many happy homes and families. I just would like to pray together that God works a miracle in all these broken relationships and cast the devil out. I pray that God will cleanse both parties in the relationships of there sins and every un-righteous seed that was sowed will perish<BR>away with there sins. I also pray that both parties will have a strong desire to reconcile there marriages and forgive one another for there wrong doing and misunderstandings. I also pray that both parties will seek salvation and become one under the anointing of Christ. Matt 18:19-20 Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For here two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them. With this in mind I would like receivers of this e-mail to join me in prayer to restore marriages, relationships, mend broken hearts, for love ones to seek salvation, and to rebuke Satan out. Sunday, February 6th at 9am EST we join together in prayer for 15min asking our Lord to do these things for all in Jesus name.<P>Please e-mail me to let me know if you will be joining us in prayer or if you have in other special prayer request.<BR>May God bless you<BR>E-mail address: m191919@aol.com