Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#350205 02/09/00 11:26 PM
S
OP Offline
S
Hello all,<P>Well, early Saturday morning we are leaving for the airport to go to BC, Canada.<P>I wanted to say good bye to you all and to tell you all I will miss you horribly. What am I going to do with my spare time? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I feel withdrawals coming on as I type. <P>I ask that you pray for us to have a safe trip, and to unite and connect as husband and wife. This is a great opportunity for us and me!<P>I am still a little nervous on those trigger dates of Valentine's Day and the 21st. So if you could also pray that we both sail by those without any sadness or other inappropriate feelings I would be ever so grateful.<P>I ask that you pray that the love my husband has for OW be destroyed and that the love for me is completely restored and that I become the only woman in his heart and mind.<P>Know that you all will be flying with me in my heart and that my prayers won't stop but, will certainly continue for you all.<P>Do you think I can get a vodka & tomato juice on a twin prop plane at 10:00 a.m. in the morning when we take off? I am so nervous. Have barely flown before and it has been over 18 years since the last time.<P>Oh well, as my Dad said if your going to fly a plane is the only way to go because your arms get too tired flapping that hard. (yeah, I know corny! But that's my Daddy)<P>One more thing too, that I don't crack open my head, break my neck, my leg or my bottom while I am out there trying to learn this marvelous but hard sport of snowboarding. I wonder if I will have any success in learning and meeting husband's emotional need for recreational companionship? Maybe you could add that too! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Again I will miss you all and if I can figure out away to send you all a virtual post card from the resort I will be sure and do that!<P>Much love to each and every one of you. Take care of yourselves please! You are after all the most wonderful people in the world.<P><P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

M
M
You can be assured I'll be praying for you Sam. I hope you have a fantastic trip, and come back with a renewed and deeper love for each other. It is so wonderful that he is taking you on this trip! Praise God.<P>I know how you feel about flying. I recently had to fly to Florida to be with my dad when he had cancer surgery. From the moment the plane took off, until they turned off the seatbelts sign I was praying my heart out for a safe flight, asking God to steer the plane!! We made it safely, you will too!<P>Dear Father in Heaven, we know you will be with Samantha-MI as she and her husband go on their trip. Please use this trip as an instrument in the healing and continued restoration of their marriage. Thank you so much Lord for this blessing. Please take care of them on this trip so that no injuries are sustained. Lord, we ask that the feelings Samantha's husband has for OW be destroyed, permanently remove the OW from his life, in all ways. Speak to her H's heart Lord, let his love for her be completely restored and that she, the wife of his youth, be the desire of his heart. Thank you Lord for your blessings. IJN AMEN

T
Taj Offline
T
Sam,<P>Have a great trip. It sounds oooh so romantic! What a wonderful way to celebrate your road to recovery.<P>I understand your anxiety over the trigger dates. My prayer will be that the trigger will be nonexistent. That you will be so busy and wrapped up in having fun with each other that the days will go by without any sad memories.<P>Lord, give this couple the time of their lives and may this getaway be one they will remember always. Allow their love for each other to increase beyond their imagination. Let their minds be free from distractions of any kind. Draw them close to each other and closer to You. IJN

S
OP Offline
S
<B>More than AW</B><P>I love your new name. That is a new name right? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I am so grateful from the bottom of my heart for your prayer. It is perfect. I can't thank you enough for it.<P>I will miss you and everyone else. I will check in while I am gone if I can.<P>Also thanx for the reassurance on the flight....white knuckles and all I know we will be fine.<P><B>Taj</B><P>It does sound romantic doesn't it? Even with the other couple there and their 3 year old. We will however have the last 3 days there alone. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Your prayer was perfect too. I am just so blessed by the people here. Our God is truly and awesome God.<P>Thanx again.<P>------------------<BR><B>God bless you and all of us. We are all going to make it, all of us! With God on our side we can't loose. What God has joined together let no man put asunder. <P>Samantha</B>

B
B
My blessings and prayers are with you. Have fun and much happiness.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 676 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation