Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I would really like to participate if you will have such a new beginner. I have only found the Lord recently but have been participating in a Bible Study group and on a weekly basis meeting with my minister. I know I can learn a lot with your group. Learning how to pray is important to me. Right now I just babble with Him. I'm sure I'm very intertaining and sometimes can almost here Him laugh at how I just go on and on. They are more like "Conversations with God". My prayers may not be perfect but their mine and many have been answered. Praise God. <P>I too do not have the books and probably wont be able to afford them until next month. Is there anything else I can do to participate without the books?<P>BabyDoll

S
S
Send me your address sweetie! We would love to have you as a part of our group! eramhoff@home.com

A
A
Dear sister, we are soooo glad to have you join us!!! Of course you are welcome. It will be a joy to pray for you and with you. <BR>I, also, would be able to help you out in getting the books. <P>I also feel that my prayers are conversations with God. That's what He wants, for us to come to Him and talk everything over. Sometimes I have a hard time being quiet and listening also. <P>God Bless you!<BR>AW

H
hw Offline
H
Welcome BabyDoll!! This is an awesome group of very supportive women and I am so glad you found us and want to join us. Gos doesn't laugh he revels in your praise and prayers. He understands and meets you where you are. He will teach you by causing you to thirst for Him and lead you to others who will gladly mentor and have fellowship with you. Prayer is conversation with God. That's why on Tuesday nights we call it Cyber tea and prayer time. We all get together with God and pray and have tea or coffee (cyberly speaking that is). But that is the beauty. We don't have to be in the same room to pray together, we are one in Spirit as we all pray together. <BR>Gow will bless you and nurture you, just open your heart to Him and invite Him in every day. He wants to wal;k with you. That is the awesome grace and majesty of God. He is the Creator, and we are to KNow He is God but he meets each one of us personall. Thanks for joining us and I look forward to getting to know you. <P>

K
K
Welcome, Babydoll! Hope you find the support and encouragement you seek. Post often! Love, <BR>K<P>------------------<BR>A true friend is one who not only is willing to love us the way we are, but is able to leave us better than he found us.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 629 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation