Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
I didn't want today to go by without wishing you a "Happy Birthday". I know how much you hate the month of April. Just remember the month is almost over. Although it's April, try to enjoy the newness of Spring. The days are longer with sunshine. The trees all have their new buds. And flowers are popping their heads up to show new life and the birds are loud and cheery. It is the most beautiful time of the year. And it's the beginning of something new and wonderful.<P>I love you H and I always will. I love you more today then the day I married you. I love you despite WHAT has happened. And I love FOR what has happened. I now know what unconditional love is. And it was the most beautiful treasure I've learnt in the past two months. I truly love you unconditionally. That is why I CAN let you go. It may not make much sense to you. Nevertheless, I know that if I didn't love you the way that I do, I would have never been able to let you go and give you back to Christ so that He can work a miracle with you. For me, loving someone unconditionally is freely and without reservations, placing their needs and wants before my own. <P>You will always have a special place in my heart. Just not in my life right now. I'm NOT perfect but I AM strong. And I'm getting stronger every day in Spirit.<P>If I had to do my wedding vows again, this is what I would say to you:<P>"I promise that there will be difficult times in our marriage."<BR>"I promise that there will be many tears shed together. And many of them may be caused by me."<BR>"And I promise that at some point in our relationship, one of us, or maybe both of us simultaneously will want out of this marriage."<BR>"But I promise that I will be loyal and faithful to you. And that I will love you unconditionally no matter what happens. I will love you and honour you the way God wants me to, as your wife. I will support you and not only be your wife and lover but most of all your friend. But most importantly, I will never forget that I am married to you. Till death do us part."<P>And remember, you haven't lost me nor will you ever loose me. I will always be exactly where I'm suppose to be. Right here at home! It may not be in the same house or in the same city. But I will always be here. I would never stop you from coming home. It's just...... YOUR lost and you haven't found YOUR way home.<P>Happy Birthday H<P>

S
S
What a beautiful letter Babydoll! I really like your revised wedding vows! <P>Gonna read them to my hubby.<P>Father. I thank You for this sister and for bringing her to this group, young and refreshed in her belief in You, brimming with enthusiasm, helping us to focus on the awesomeness of You anew in these love-gazed eyes. Father, continue to teach her and us through her. Hold her heart tenderly and show us how to support her in her walk with you.<P>Father, do a mighty work in her husband that their marriage may be restored according to Your plan and purpose for their life. IJN, Amen.

H
hw Offline
H
Babydoll, this was such a beautiful out pouring of your love for your husband I pray he is moved twice as much as I was. Thank you for sharing it with us.<P>Lord, Help this h to see Your love for him coming through this faithful wife. Lord, move in him Your work of restoration both for her husband to You and for the marriage. Thank You for giving these words to Babydoll and for her sharing them with us. In the Name of Jesus I just glorify You and all Your work. In Jesus name. Amen.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 708 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation