I know I havent posted lately, but I have been reading each and everyone of the postings every day.<P>First I want to pray for SueB. She always has the answers or a warm thought when we are troubled and it's clear you have been having a strugling week my dear sister. My prayer's tonight are with you! <P><BR>BJB... I prayed so hard for you in Church on Sunday. I couldn't get you out of my mind. I'm glad God was with you and you made it through such a tough day.<P>As for the rest of all my beautiful sisters.... I pray and think of all of you each day. Especially when many of us are strugling.<P>MY REQUEST (if you can all help me) FOR TONIGHT IS....<P>That God places me on the right path to secure a full time position. I've now started to apply in the US and to be honest... I really pray that something comes through. I've decided to leave the city to start a new. But again, if God willing.<P>I'm so tired and without strenght these days that I can't even write what it is I need prayer for. Just know that, Satan is working hard on me and I'm afraid he may be winning. I truly know why people take their lives. Not because of lake of faith.... but lack of strenght and will to fight. xxoo<P>Please dont' panic everyone... it's not the route I plan to take. It's just that I can now understand that's all. xxoo<BR><p>[This message has been edited by BabyDoll (edited May 02, 2000).]