Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#352008 05/04/00 02:31 PM
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
It feels so great! I walked around the seaport foe a while and enjoyed the sunshine. I even read the paper. I met h for a quick walk around the block. We have another date Sat night. He told the ow we had a date last weekend. I guess she blew a cork!! He can't stand when she goes basistic like that. Truthfully I was feeling guilty for a bit yesterday. I know how it feels. But he is my h and if God gets us back together than that is the way it is meant to be. He said I seem changed. More confident. He said he also feels a bit of a fool, having moved out and all. I said it was good for both of us in the end. I know it is so hard for hime to think about ending it, but God is in control. He called me this morning at 7:30 just to say hi. I was so surprised.. So the school year started in total upheavel, maybe it is ending in healing. We still have a long way to go. He hasn't ended it yet. I really wan to just have fun this weekend. I have to think og something. I don't want to rehash everything!!! <P>So, I am going to get off line in a minute and get caught up with you ladies on the Bibnle study. I believe I posted my answers for the first two questions last time we started..<P>Father, I thank you so much for being there to get me through these last two weeks.. I thank you for the kind words of support from these ladies. Lord, How awesome You are. And when we really focus on You that awesome leads to awe!!! Thankj You Jesus. Thank You for this forum and these sisters in Christ. Amen.

#352009 05/04/00 06:18 PM
J
J
Wow Hw-<BR> What miracles are happening for you!<BR>I can't even express how joyful and hopeful I am for you!!This is incredibly wonderful news!Praise the Lord.It just keeps getting better and better!!!<BR>What blessings!<P>I haven't posted for a while,<BR>I have had company from up north visiting for the last part of my vacation, and we were busy.<BR>I am out of the slump I was in last week.<P> She was so encouraging and helpful- we've known each other for 30 years.<P>I'm happy to report that I have given notice at my job and will begin my new job in next week--- making double what I am making now, and may also have a part time job along with it---a chance to make such good money, which is needed with this mortgage to be able to help H with it.I'm sure this will make him look at me differently (not necessarily with a new heart unless God does a quick miracle)when he finds out,because as of now, our situation has not changed other than it has become easier for me to talk to him on the phone.<P>I feel like I am starting a new life.<P>Things are really looking up at this point---The Wellbutrin is taking effect,<BR>I'm getting out of a- going nowhere job- accepting the miracles God is doing in my life, trusting and turning H completely over to Him, being convinced that God is working on placing believing Christians in his path, instructing him in his sleep,placing the desire in his heart to give our marriage a second chance......<P>It is doubtful, but I keep praying that he'll come home. (The house is being isted next week--so why would he move back in....)<P>Knowing now that whatever happens I will survive and life does have meaning and purpose through our Lord, that with His help, I have beat the overwhelming fear that I would have to die or go crazy...<P>Praise God, and keep praying, expecting and accepting!<BR>Joy

#352010 05/04/00 08:16 PM
A
A

#352011 05/04/00 08:23 PM
A
A
hw - wow you are awesome! You're done!!! Praise God! But we all knew you'd do it. I am soooo happy for you. What a relief, huh. You will be so happy you've done this. Going back to school was one of the best things I ever did. <P>JoyNicole - {{{{{{{{{{{{{{JoyNicole}}}}}}}}}}}<P>I am so happy to hear from you! I was beginning to wonder if you had left us for good! You've been in my thoughts and prayers a lot though. It thrills me to hear that you are doing better. I thank God and praise Him for being with you. Your faithfulness and positive attitude are such a blessing. I can feel the rays of sunshine that are eminating from you all the way down here in Texas! Congratulations on the new job!!!!!! Yippee! Of course we knew God would work all this out for you huh. Maybe you'll get to keep your house after all.....<P>I think my H just pulled in the driveway so I better get off here. I need to post an update for you all and will do so later tonight. Things might be kind of tense around here tonight.<P>Love and prayers,<BR>AW

#352012 05/04/00 10:45 PM
B
B
I'm so happy for all of you how God is working in your lives and how he has answered your prayers. Praise the Lord.<BR>Carol

#352013 05/04/00 11:55 PM
A
A
Lizzie,<BR>Sounds like there's something mighty good getting cooked up! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Can't wait to get the update! Please post early so I can be happy all day!<P>Blessings,<BR>AW

#352014 05/05/00 01:56 AM
S
S
Joy Nicole, how very exciting! Wouldn't it be a trip to sell that house and God give you another even better one that you can easily pay for with this new job. Sounds like Jeremiah 29:11 is really coming to life for you right now. Praise you Father!<P>

#352015 05/05/00 09:10 AM
L
L
hw, HUGS! I'm glad to hear some good news for you!<P>------------------<BR>Lor<BR>"Let love be genuine...hold fast to what is good; love one another." Rom 12:9-10

#352016 05/05/00 10:28 AM
U
U
What a wonderful positive thread!!!<P>I am so happy for each one of you! Its wonderful that things are looking brighter for you both, hw and joynichole... and liz, cant wait for the update.. AW I hope that last night went well for you, I will be watching for your post..<P><P>------------------<BR>Jesus is the only answer!<BR>His blessings, Cozy

#352017 05/05/00 02:22 PM
A
A
Cozy,<BR>My update is on another thread: <A HREF="http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum25/HTML/000403.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.marriagebuilders.com/forum/Forum25/HTML/000403.html</A> <BR>towards the end.<P>I'm still praying for a resolution. Thanks for asking about me!

#352018 05/06/00 11:28 PM
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Thank you everyone. It does feel good to be done for the year. I am taking a couple of summer courses but without the field work at the same time, it has to be easier.<BR>So now Power of a Praying wife chapter one. I'll have to get caught up.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 476 guests, and 72 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation