Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
When It rains it does certainly pour. But God is with me now and he will be with me in future as well. So please pray hard for my Albert and me but I need your prayers and support for the rest. xxoo BabyDoll [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My H he is not home and I don't see it happening any time soon. The last time we spoke he told me that he was thinking of filling for Legal Separation. He also said that he doesn't feel the same way about me and that the spark was no longer there. In other words — He's no longer in love with me nor is he attractive to me. I continue to pray that God works a miracle in H but Im finding more often then not is that I'm praying for myself more. What I need to do is restore ME before I can restore my H. Don't get me wrong, I continue with my POPW but my prayers are directed a little differently since completing Chapter 1.<P>Dear Lord, please find it in your blessings to guide me to acquiring full-time or more steady work so that I may become more independent which would make me more attractive to my H. I want to thank you for one of my many blessing this week of which was "A full week of work." And thank you for my mother. She was so worried for me due to the cold I had that she drove an hour to come and get me and to take Tyler (my dog) and me back to her place while I tried to recover. I earnestly ask to help me get over this severe case of Meningitis/Mono so that I may be productive while I work this week and please watch over all the people who will be in contact with me so as not to get them sick too. I pray that you watch over me and the doctors while they diagnose the growth they found on my ovary and the test results of this new debilitating disease I now have called Scleroderma - CREST. Although I only went for a physical, I want to thank you for such wonderful doctors whom you've blessed with such talents in finding these health problems with me, I pray, in it's early stages. I ask in Jesus name that you also help me loose weight so that I may restore my self-esteem and confidence which will also make me more attractive to my H. I pray that you will heal me so that when you have worked your miracles with H that I wont be a burden on him. Please also understand, that I choose not to tell him due to the obvious reasons. I beg of you Lord Jesus to help me to be strong about losing my house and I ask that you guide me in finding a new place by August 1st to call "My New Home". Please dear God, help me to feel worthy of love and deserving of respect but command me to find it within you and not others. I ask that you watch over my H and continue to work a miracle in H. He was a loving, gently and kind man and I know that those characteristics are still there. Please help H find his way back to our marriage with a forgiving heart and with heart filled with the love he once had for me. Please help me in finding out why he left so that I may continue to change the things in me that are not of YOU. I love H unconditionally and will always be his devoted and faithful wife. Please help me in letting go of the hurt of betrayal and abandonment. Please help me to forgive his indifference and non remorse of what he's done. Please help me in stopping the overwhelming and consuming feeling of hopelessness and bring me peace and faith that H will find his way back soon. It is Your will and it will be in Your time. But I beg of you, please let it be when I am diagnosed with no cancer and when I've lost 60 pounds. So please help me to be patient while I wait but be productive and successful in the many changes I must make before his return. IJN AMEN<P>I love you first and foremost... BabyDoll

M
M
Babydoll,<P>I just got to read this. I'm sorry you are feeling overwhelmed. I will pray an extra special prayer for you tonight.<P>Prayers,<BR>Mitzi

C
C
you will be prayed for by me tonight, your health and your mariage, this group of ladies are great you will feel our prayers....

A
A
Baby Doll,<BR>I'm praying for you tonight. Bless you, I am so sorry you're having such a rough time. Please hang in there! <P>{{{{{{{{{{{{BABYDOLL}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 682 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation