Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 149
E
Member
Member
E Offline
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 149
Friends,<BR>Please continue to pry for all the outside friend influences and OW influence to be removed from H's life....for his addiction to that blasted beeper be broken , and that the fantasy will wear off this long distance "friendship" his has with OW in South America.....she was still planning to return to US sometime this year to live permanently last I heard. H is responding to God's work in him little by little, and we make real progress until we go through a few days of beepers and phone calls...then it's like starting over. I don't think we'll ever make progress..real progress...until the hold these people have over him is broken.<BR>H start new job June 12...pray with me that God will place men and women of faith in his path to counsel and guide him, as He removes H from the friends at his current job (not morally upstanding people...new company has higher class of employees) His hours will change too...he'll be working nights again. Tjis will hurt me some, but it will also remove the opportunity for some of his running around and calling...friends all work 1st shift...so does OW/friend...and I have days off through the summer, then again through maternity leave which I pray I'll be able to take 12 weeks.......so I'll be here, they won't . Maybe there will be progress then. <P>Thanks for your prayers...I have seen so much of God's hand in my life since I started praying with the people on this board.<P>Kim

Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 1,422
A
Member
Member
A Offline
Joined: Jun 1999
Posts: 1,422
Keep hanging on to the hem of the Lord's garment! He is right there with You. I'm praying for you too emptyinside.<P>Father, I come before You right now to ask for your help. Lord, emptyinside is hurting so much. Please give her comfort. Guide her in all her contact with her husband. Mold her and shape her Lord into the kind of wife You want her to be. Lord, I pray that the Holy Spirit is sent to her husband, overwhelmingly convicting him, drawing him close to You. I pray that a wedge of discord is placed between emptyinside's husband and the OW, and between emptyinside's husband and all who are stumbling blocks to his recommitment to You. Bring him to his knees in repentance Lord. Thank You Lord for working in their lives. You are worthy of all praise, we give You all the glory and honor. Thank You Lord for always being there when we cry out for help. IJN AMEN


Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 472 guests, and 19 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Countfunkula, mollye14, Pansu, sakyt, George Mixflicke
72,372 Registered Users
Latest Posts
What happens if we both have developed aversions?
by Samuel Connely - 10/03/26 02:12 PM
Separated/Dating
by mark_foster - 09/20/26 04:14 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics133,659
Posts2,323,617
Members72,372
Most Online9,682
May 13th, 2026
deneme bonusu
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 2025, Marriage Builders, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0