Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#352808 06/29/00 01:34 AM
B
OP Offline
B
I just wanted to say Hello to everyone. I went to Fla with my Husband Praise the Lord, we watched our daughter dance, and enjoyed the ocean with our other 2 children and their familys. Husband took his girlfriend to Myrtle Beach for the weekend. I have a court date for the Divorce on Aug. 10, My Attorney resigned because of so many holds. God has kept me strong most of the time. Satan of course tries to work on me some. I'm praying for all. God's blessings to all.<BR>Carol

#352809 06/29/00 07:13 AM
H
hw Offline
H
Carol,<BR>I'm so glad h was willing to go to watch your daughter dance. I know that meant a lot to her. Doesn't it just drive you nuts, that he then goes away with the ow!! Yikes!<BR>I will keep you in my prayers this weekend because I know how hard it is when they are with the ow. I just wrote about that on the other thread. Try to just keep leaning on Jesus, He never goes away with other woman. He is always there not only when we need Him, but always waiting for us to need Him and just to want to be with Him.<BR>

#352810 06/29/00 09:30 AM
T
T
I had thought about posting a thread to you yesterday, so I thought the Lord had you on my mind for a reason, so I said a prayer.<P>Father God, I lift up Brown to you Lord, and ask you that you fill her with your Holy Spirit, and Cover her with your annointing. Father, I pray that you would begin to reveal to her the desires of her heart, that she would see that you have a mighty plan for her life. Thank you Lord that you will call her to your plans. You say Lord, that all things work together for good for those that love the Lord and are called according to your purposes. <P>Father, I ask you to reveal to Brown what she is called to, to what your purpose is. Father, I also lift up her family, and ask you to keep it united. Father, Collosions 3:14 says that if we put on love, it is the perfect bond of unity. Father, fill Brown with perfect love, and her family, Lord.<P>Father I also pray for her husband. Lord, put discord and a wedge between OW and her husband. Father, I also pray that truth again would be revealed to her husband, and that he would return to the wife that you gave him. Let him come to know you in a way that he will never forget.<P>In Jesus Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

#352811 06/30/00 10:49 PM
B
OP Offline
B
TrustnTruth,<BR>Thank you so much for the prayer. I'm so Thankful for friends like all of you on this board. My husband tells me that he doesn't think I will need a Attorney for the Aug. 10 court date as he says once again he's coming home. God show him how to come home open the doors. In Jesus name I pray amen.

#352812 06/30/00 10:56 PM
A
A
Brown, that is wonderful news. Praise God! Keep praising Him Carol, giving the Lord all the glory. I will be praying for you and your husband. Take back what Satan has stolen in Jesus' name!!!<P>Dear Lord, thank You for speaking to Brown's husband's heart, for turning his heart. Thank You Lord, for all you are doing in Brown's and her husband's lives and marriage. Lord, protect Brown and her husband from the attacks of the enemy. I plead the blood of Jesus over Brown, her husband and their home. Deliver Brown's husband from evil and direct his paths away from temptation. Lord, You are almighty, and worthy to be praised!! Thank You Lord, our thanks will all be unto You now and always. Father, I pray that You will instill a deep love for Brown in her husband's heart, and will turn his face and heart away from the OW. Help him to seek You, and come to repentance before You. IJN I pray, AMEN<P>From Charlyne Cares:<P><B>WE SERVE A GOD WHO KEEPS HIS COVENANTS <BR> GOD HEALS MARRIAGES <BR> DO NOT GIVE UP <BR> STAND FIRM. GOD IS AT WORK.</B><BR><p>[This message has been edited by Alcoholic's Wife (edited June 30, 2000).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (still seeking), 106 guests, and 45 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker
71,841 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation