Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#352915 07/16/00 08:35 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Thank you so very, very much for praying. I have been beside myself with grief. I don't know what happened. We were doing fine, then, the complete change in attitude and feelings for me and our marriage.<P>Things were going well until this most recent working out of town came up. It has torn us apart. The Lord has started a work in David and I pray that the Holy Spirit divinely intervenes and finishes that job now.<P>Please pray that the Lord will turn his heart to Him, bringing him to his knees at the foot of the cross in total brokenness before Him. Pray that all persons, especially his boss Mike, that are stumbling blocks to his salvation are removed permanently from his life, now and forever more. Pray that every door that leads David down the wrong path is slammed shut in his face, locked tight, with no way for him to go but towards the Lord. <BR>Please pray that the Lord will cause David to see my face each and every time he shuts his eyes. Please pray that the Lord convicts him mightily every way he turns. Please pray that Holy Spirit filled Christians are placed in his path to speak to him and witness to him. Pray the Lord <BR>softens his heart and turns his heart and soul towards me, the wife of his youth. <P>Thank you so very, very much. I am praying for you all too. The Lord sees what he is doing, He knows what is in David's heart. Only God can turn his life around. <BR>

E
E
AW,<BR>My heart goes out to you. You know I will be praying for you.<BR>Be strong.<BR>Kim

K
K
I'm praying for you, too, AW! Also that you will seek the Lord's will in your life and let David tread his own path. We can't, and shouldn't, seek to undermine David's agency with inappropriate prayers. He is at a crossroads now that will either lead to his salvation or his own self-chosen special hell. I pray that he chooses wisely.

B
B
Aw,<BR>I'm praying for you and your family

H
hw Offline
H
AW,<BR>My heart is with you. Seems like in my case it appeared that he was moc=ving toward me and then boom, back to where we were months ago. <BR>AW, I know it is hard to let go, but all we can do is to let go and let God.<BR>Can't change them and can't control them. It hurts despertely. But Jesus helps to take the sting out of it, when we let Him. <BR>I've been praying for you and David, and the best thing to pray is that God's will be done in all our lives. He has a reason. It is hard for me to understand sometimes why it is going the way it is, but I do trust God, and I know His way is perfect. He will work all for good. <BR>Father, I lift up AW, and I pray that you flood her heart with Your love and wisdom for this new turn in the trial. Heal her heart in You and rest her broken heart in Your love. For you are mighty to save and to mend. Lord, it is in your hands. Father work through this in Your way and work in ways we never expect.<BR>Father, You know where David is and You know how best to reach his heart. Lord, do your will in David. Help AW to see you in it all, and to rest in you. Just to fall into Your arms and melt into them, resting and finding strength and sustenance. Lord, you are mighty, loving and all wise. There is no better. Thank you, Jesus. Amen.

A
OP Offline
A
Our God is so awesome Hw. The Lord must have prompted you to pray what you prayed last night, because at approx. 8:10 PM I was at church asking the pastor and prayer warriors to pray for the Lord to heal my broken heart and at 8:09 PM you had prayed "I pray that you flood her heart with Your love and wisdom for this new turn in the trial. Heal her heart in You and rest her broken heart in Your love. For you are mighty to save and to mend". He is always, always right here with us, ladies. Dear God, please abundantly bless each praying wife, healing their pain, mending their broken marriages and dreams. Lord you are omnipowerful, and we place all our trust in You. IJN AMEN

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 90 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Ardent Center, Lost@1969, Jmoor9090, Confused1980, Bibbyryan860
71,843 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation