Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#353357 08/17/00 05:42 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Hi ladies. If you wouldn't mind, would you please pray for my marriage, and for me? I am really struggling these last few days, and am having a hard time holding it together. I guess I am growing weary in doing good. Thanks. BTW, my H is still in CA. It has been 6 weeks now this time. Its getting to me.

#353358 08/17/00 07:28 PM
H
hw Offline
H
AW,<BR>I am praying for you. I'm sorry this has been such a hard day. I take it that David has not left CA as suspected.. I know this is hard, but God has a purpose in mind for delaying him. Just keep singing those praise songs and doing the gardening.<P>Father,<BR>I lift up AW to you, please calm the turbulace within her. Flood her with a warm presence and peace. Let her know that you are still indeed in charge and nothing escapes you. Lord, touch david during this time, and soften his heart toward You. Let he Holy SPirit touch his heart in such a way that he can receive Your word and he will receive salvation. Lord, thank You for always being there. Thank you for the love You give us through the cross. Thank you that You are always there, unchanging, ever faithful and ready to encourage us. In Jesus name, amen.....

#353359 08/17/00 09:05 PM
S
S
Psalm 42<P>For* the director of music. A maskil* of the Sons of Korah.<P> PS 42:1 As the deer pants for streams of water,<BR> so my soul pants for you, O God.<P> PS 42:2 My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.<BR> When can I go and meet with God?<P> PS 42:3 My tears have been my food<BR> day and night,<BR> while men say to me all day long,<BR> "Where is your God?"<P> PS 42:4 These things I remember<BR> as I pour out my soul:<BR> how I used to go with the multitude,<BR> leading the procession to the house of God,<BR> with shouts of joy and thanksgiving<BR> among the festive throng.<P> PS 42:5 Why are you downcast, O my soul?<BR> Why so disturbed within me?<BR> Put your hope in God,<BR> for I will yet praise him,<BR> my Savior and [6] my God.<P> My* soul is downcast within me;<BR> therefore I will remember you<BR> from the land of the Jordan,<BR> the heights of Hermon--from Mount Mizar.<P> PS 42:7 Deep calls to deep<BR> in the roar of your waterfalls;<BR> all your waves and breakers<BR> have swept over me.<P> PS 42:8 By day the LORD directs his love,<BR> at night his song is with me--<BR> a prayer to the God of my life.<P> PS 42:9 I say to God my Rock,<BR> "Why have you forgotten me?<BR> Why must I go about mourning,<BR> oppressed by the enemy?"<P> PS 42:10 My bones suffer mortal agony<BR> as my foes taunt me,<BR> saying to me all day long,<BR> "Where is your God?"<P> PS 42:11 Why are you downcast, O my soul?<BR> Why so disturbed within me?<BR> Put your hope in God,<BR> for I will yet praise him,<BR> my Savior and my God.<P>Father, we do praise and put our hope in you. We thank you for the strength you have given our sister Rootbeer to stand in the gap for her husband. Comfort her as she rests in the shadow of your wings this night. Let her feel your warm embrace and guard her mind from any thought that is not worthy of her time. Pour your spirit over her and let her sorrow be erased, let your wonderous blessed sleep provide rest that only comes to those you love. Let her joy come in the morning Father. IJN, Amen

#353360 08/18/00 11:21 AM
C
C
dear god,<BR>i don't know what to pray for AW, Her prayers have been such an inspiration to me.<BR>So please look into my heart and know that I am praying for whatever it is AW needs at this moment. I ask you give her strenth, patience, and courage and something sweet to think about today. a flower, a baby, a dog, <BR>a new song in her heart, a verse of scripture to cling to. in jesus name AMEN<P>------------------<BR>change........the most consistant thing in our lives

#353361 08/20/00 12:31 AM
A
OP Offline
A
Thank you all so very much for your prayers. The Word says, "joy comes in the morning". Yes it does. My heart has been refilled with the joy of the Lord. Thank You dear Lord for that!<P>Just checked my email. Had a message from God. Thought I'd share it:<P>"Never stop praying no matter how hopeless your case may seem. Pray before you start your day and when you end it. Pray before you begin a task. Lord, I thank You for all of Your blessings. Together we can do all that I must." <P>from eprayer.com daily inspirations.<BR>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 750 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
daveamec, janyline, Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya
71,833 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation