I don't know if I will have access to the computer tonight, but my prayer request is this<BR> I give thanks for being able to go to the "Time Out for Women" conference and the insight, I came away with. And for the closeness and friendship I felt growing with the women from my church. It was a very powerful day, thank you Lord. And I am also thankful for my h's kindness lately, and my strenth to keep doing plan A/ For the priveledge of leading the women's prayercircle , and also the nerve.<BR> I pray for wisdom to know when to speak and when to know when to shut-up and pray.<BR>And for Christian men to come into h's path an encourage him back to a relationship with Jesus and for his heart to soften, love to return, for me and the Lord. And for wisdom to know how to handle this uncomfortable arrangement, of him just being here because of the children, use that lord, to turn his heart toward home, completely including me.<BR>And also the strenth to face it if that is not your will for our marriage, or if Mike just can't stay. amen