I don't know if I will be up late enough for prayer, but here is my request.<P> I am thankful for the opportunity to attend the "Time out for Women" christian conference, and for the powerful message of speakers and music.Also for the special bond of friendship I felt with the women I went with. And for the feeling of God's presence and guidance through this valley. I am thankful for Mike's kindness to me this week. For the priveledge of leading the women's prayer circle, and for the nerve!!!!<BR> I pray for recommitment of my marriage vows, soon, Mike's love to return for me. Please teach me how to be the wife he needs, and open his eyes to see that I have changed<BR>and with me is right. If this is not your will, or cannot come to be, I ask for strenth, wisdom and patience for wheever your will takes me. I pray for all the marriages on this forum, may your will be done an dmay all of us have peace and contentment through our trials. in jesus name AMEN<P>------------------<BR>change........the most consistant thing in our lives