Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
OP Offline
A
I need your prayers, that the Lord help me do what He wants me to do, and for His discernment and wisdom. Things are not going well the past few days. Please pray for the Lord to intervene, turn my husbands heart to Him and back to me. I need prayer for the Lord to keep me on His path, for the Holy Spirit to intercede on our behalf for my marriage. <P>The enemy is out to destroy what God has put back together. My unsaved husband is listening to all the words of the enemy and is turning back to the way he was before we reconciled. Recently I had seen several signs of God's work in my husband; now he is being drawn deeper into darkness by Satan. Please pray for his deliverance from alcohol addiction, from lust and infidelity; and the Lord to speak to his heart today in a mighty way, reminding him that what God has joined together, let no man put asunder. <P>It makes me think that the enemy is using the people David works with to drag him back down. Recently his employer hired a drug dealer recently out of prison who he has to work directly with, and David has been working with the guy at his work that drinks more than he does and treats his wife like a piece of dirt. Please pray for the Lord to use what Satan intended for evil and destruction to be turned to good, for the glory of God. <P>Thank you ladies for praying. You all are in my prayers as well. I have been spending my evenings with my husband and not here so I apologize for not being on line praying with you. <P>Love and prayers,<BR>AW

C
C
I will pray without ceasing.........It seems like Satan is very busy this weekend. <P><BR>Dear God, <BR> Help me form a prayer for AW. She asked for prayers for her h and marriage. But I feel nudged to just pray for her......oh just give her a sense of your presence and peace in knowing you are with her. Please make it possible for her to gather the strenth to get through the daily routine.<BR> And now I pray that you will untie the strongholds the devil has on David and diect him back to you. For every person who is a bad influence put many in their place to counteract. oh God I pray these things for my situation AW and all the other friends on the MB forum. In Jesus name AMEN

T
Taj Offline
T
Father, Take control of the situation again. Show David the harm that will only come from going further down the wrong path. Stop this relationship with this coworker before it goes any further. Remove anyone in his life who would continue to influence him in ungodliness. Lord, get David's attention whatever it takes..cause him to see You as the only way to a life of fulfillment. Encourage Rootbeer today, keep away the powers that would discourage her and make her fearful. You have not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind, for that we are grateful. Hide my friend in Your Shadow and protect her from harm. IJN<BR>

H
hw Offline
H
Father,<BR>I lift David up to You, Lord. Grab hold of him and sourround him with a hedge of thorns that is so thick that no evil can toulch him. Lord, open David's eyes to You. Lord, let David be delivered from the drinking, lusts, infidelity, and people who influence him against you. Bind these things in David's life. Lord i lift up aw to You. She has been patiently praying and loving her h. Lord give her the strength, discernment and the will to continue praying for her h. Lord give her Your peace and comfort. Father break down all strongholds. Lord let this h and wife stand on Your promises. Lord heal this man from his addictions and heal this marriage. In Jesus name, Amen.

S
S
Father God, thank you for opportunities to call out to you, to seek your face as the one steadfast truth in our lives. Thank you for caring about David and Rootbeer's marriage and everything that goes on in it. Father put a hedge of protection around David as he goes to work, build his tiny seeds of faith into a mighty tree, guard his mind as he deals with these individuals on a dailt basis, that he might influence them for good rather than them influence him for evil.<P>Give Rootbeer an extra measure of comfort and wisdom and discernment as she sorts through her husband's mood swings. Show when to be quiet and when to speak up. Give her peace in the choice of words she uses. When she feels hurt Father, help her to decide what she wants to do about the hurt so that she can be released from any bitterness that might take root. In all things we give you the glory Father. IJN, Amen.

A
A
Heavenly Father, <P>Please pour out your Holy Spirit on Rootbeer and David. Please speak to David through his fog and draw him close to you. <P>Please help him see this coworker as a clear example of what he doesn't want to be like. <P>Strengthen AW to withstand the stress and fill her with the peace and love she needs each day.<P>Holy Spirit, rain down on our marriages in a mighty way, speak truth to our husbands and draw them to you. Fill the wives here with sweetness, honesty and strength for each challenge.<P>Amen

W
W
FATHER, I come before you with a thankful heart and all the praise and glory that is rightfully yours. At this time Lord I lift David up to you, he is your child and you want the best for him, cover him with the blood of Jesus, protect him from the world's ways. Send an Angel into his life with the message of your goodness and glory, help him get right with you and to respect the covenant he has in marriage. Thank you Lord for the wives that are standing in the gap, add my support to those on this message board and hold us all in you loving arms as we wait for your work to be done, give us peace....... In Jesus name, Amen LAP

A
OP Offline
A
Oh, ladies, <B>thank you all SO MUCH </B>for praying! Sat. night my husband's anger seemed to diminish. I know it was because of the prayers being sent up on his behalf! Thank you Lord!!!<P>During church yesterday the Lord laid 1 Peter 3 on my heart, that I should be praying that verse for myself each day. I wanted to share with you my prayer:<P>Dear Lord, with your help I will, in the same way be submissive to my husband so that if he does not believe the Word, that he may be won over without talk by the behavior of me, his wife, when he sees the purity and reverance of my life. My beauty will not come from outward adornment of gold jewelry and fine clothes. It should be that of my inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. Lord, please fill me with the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit.<BR>The heart of my husband safely trusts me; so he will have no lack of gain. I will do my husband good and not evil all the days of my life. I will open my mouth with wisdom, and on my tongue is the law of kindness." Thank you Lord for changing me into this kind of wife. <P>Thank you all again so very, very much. I cannot express enough how much each of you means to me. You are all in my prayers.<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,116 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Mike69, petercgeelan, Zorya, Reyna98, Nofoguy
71,829 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation