Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#354004 10/13/00 09:56 AM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Well Sorry I have not written in a while, everything was going okay thing it crashed. H is back to OW so I have once again distanced myself. H is 1800 behind in child support. What gives them the right to be behind on support and still have visitation rights, maybe if it was no pay no son I would get my money. Its not the issue of the money either, D and I have my folks and H folks who are very willing to help us, Thank God he gave us them. H forgot to shut off cell phone and I over heard a conversation about how he needs to come and bet the H-ll out of me. Why its beyond me. Exept H is mad because I will not just roll over and play died. He has caused me to loose my position at work because he will not leave me alone. Even when i just hang up on him. He told me he was happy because of this. He once agin is full of anger. When he is this way I do not want S around him. Well it been real hard the last 2 weeks here so your prayers are greatly needed.<P>Thanks Michelle

#354005 10/13/00 10:09 AM
C
C
I will add you to my nightly prayers, I emphazize with your pain. <BR>Lord, please put your arms around tigger, comfort her, remind her you are near the brokenhearted amen

#354006 10/13/00 10:14 AM
B
B
Tigger... this worry's me. Please promise you will stay close to your family and his at this time. His comment that you overheard over his cel is frightning. <P>Please God I Pray, keep Tigger and her child close to you and wrapped in your love and peace. Protect her from any form of hostility and please, I beg that you touch the hard and angry heart of her H so that he may be overwhelmed with your love and see the Woman of God in Tigger that you intended her to be.<P>BabyDoll xxoo<P>------------------<BR>"...But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on, toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. Philippians 3:13-14<P>BabyDoll

#354007 10/13/00 11:45 AM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
thanks for the prayers they are what i need at this time

#354008 10/13/00 01:05 PM
K
K
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tigger:<P><B> H forgot to shut off cell phone and I over heard a conversation about how he needs to come and bet the H-ll out of me. Why its beyond me. Exept H is mad because I will not just roll over and play died. He has caused me to loose my position at work because he will not leave me alone. Even when i just hang up on him. He told me he was happy because of this. He once agin is full of anger. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Dearest Tigger,<P>Pray first, then RUN over to the nearest domestic violence clinic and see if you can get an emergency temporary Domestic Violence restraining order based on that threat and any other things that have happened recently.<P>You and your son absolutely must be protected from his father.<P>$$$$ Does he have a job? Get his wages garnished for child support. If he is self employed you will have to be a lot more hardworking and persistent to get the money. File for anything you can to establish his bad track record and find out what penalties and remedies are available in your state.

#354009 10/13/00 04:35 PM
C
C
Oh Michelle,<P>It is so hard to read that and know that I can't help. Because we all share so much of the same pain, I wish we were all close enough to see and feel and give hugs and comfort instead of just words that don't feel the same as a physical hug from someone who understands. My thoughts and prayers are with you.<P>Why God Why do you let this stuff go on. Dear Jesus, Come back SOON !!!

#354010 10/13/00 06:58 PM
H
hw Offline
H
Michelle,<P>Please be careful, and take the advice of the others if you feel you are in any real danger.<P>Father, put a strong hedge of thorns around this woman and her child. Protect them from all evil and harm. Lord provide for them richly and let tigger draw close to You and come to know You in a new and ever loving way. Father, only You can change hearts, You are so mighty and able to do all things. In Jesus name, Amen.

#354011 10/13/00 08:04 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks for everyones prayers I really wish I knew what has happened to my husband he is so different. a little over a year ago he was full of tears because of the birth of our child, now he doesnt want to even pay his child support. Thank God for the family and friends he has placed around me. They have gotten me threw sometimes that I dont think I could have gotten threw. Also i think him every day for my S He keeps me going. And I aslo thank him for each of you it thouches me that complete stangers will pray for each other. My God bless each of you. and thanks so much<BR>

#354012 10/14/00 06:34 PM
O
O
Tigger, sometimes the anger is hard to understand....I have been hurt by my H's. Father, I lift Tigger and her precious baby before your throne. You know Tigger's heart seeks after you and her hopes lie in you and what you are so very capable of doing. Please cover her with a blanket of love, show her how precious you are to her, wrap her in your protection. She desires that her H would return and love his precious family and we know that is your desire as well. We lift her H up to you that you would work mightily within his life. We ask you to prepare him to be a husband and a father who is acceptable in your eyes. We leave this work to you as only you can accomplish this miracle. Lead Tigger into a closer walk with you, open her eyes to what you would have her see, open her ears to what you would have her hear. Set her feet upon the path that you desire for her and let your will be know to her and let it be clear and of you in nature. Let it be followed by peace, let your love be manifested in each step that she takes. We thank you for hearing our prayers and caring for us with such an awesome love. IJN, Amen

#354013 10/15/00 06:27 PM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
Thanks for your prayers. It is so hard to understand the anger. Im not so sure way it is directed at me, exept i put my foot down and said no you are not taking my S from me. I still think it is his guilt. I have to keep reminding my self it is nothing that i have done.<P>Michelle

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation