Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#354648 12/28/00 06:44 PM
C
carol14 Offline OP
OP Offline
C
hi ladies,<BR> remember me, my h has filed and we are co-existing until after the holidays. We are so like friends now, it doesn't even seem like we are getting divorced, but we are, unless God gives us a miracle. I guess what I need prayer about is I am starting to feel like he is right, we will be better off apart. I am thinking about the ways my life could be better. No cigar smoke to choke on, no demands to have everything "perfect" <BR>no alcohol abuser, talking rude, or being out all night without a call. I don't know if I want him back the way he is, even if he were to change his mind. I don't even know what to pray for anymore, restored marriage?<BR>civil divorce? or maybe just God's will. thanks for letting me vent, any comments and prayers greatly appreciated

#354649 12/28/00 07:38 PM
S
S
Father, you have a perfect plan for Carole's life. Nothing has happened in her life that you don't know about. Thank you Father for the many opportunities you have allowed her to grow in you, for being ever faithful and for never betraying your love.<P>Father, this day bring peace to Carole and your ever present light of understanding, that she can see what you have taught her through these circumstances and what path you would have her take next. Hlp her to see how unique and special she is to you and how valuable she is. <P>Bring to light those opportunities for her to serve you next, whether she should turn to the left or to the right and give her your confidence in all things. Thank you for the Holy Spirit who knows how to pray when we do not. IJN, Amen.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation